September 2013....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I purchased some extra virgin coconut oil, VO5 moisture milks in passion fruit smoothie, Cantu leave in, Suave black and raspberry tea conditioner, Aussie 3 min miracle, ORS replenishing conditioner, Elasta QP Creme conditioning shampoo and Elasta QP intense conditioning treatment and last but not least Aphogee 2 min reconstructor!!

Thankyou ladies I really appreciate it :) You guys are really sweet!

@IDareT'sHair have you ever ordered from the Oyin site directly? I'm still kicking myself..ugh. I could have gotten a bigger bottle of Hair Dew (aka my baby daddy) also!!!! :(

I bought the As I Am Twist Defining Cream along with their leave-in from Walgreens. The leave in was great, but I'm not too sure about the twist defining cream. It may be too light for my hair.

Aww are you ladies teachers? My mother is a retired teacher, and I have always had great respect for teachers.

IDareT'sHair You better put that Kizuri CocoaDC in your rotation!! Imma keep badgering until you do so we can talk about our love for that darn conditioner lol. They just restocked the DC so I'll probably buy a couple later. It's crazy how much conditioner natural hair soaks up..I used to side eye the naturals who would have to use 4oz of conditioner just to DC but man..an 8oz DC has been lasting me less and less.

ronie I see you trying to cutback :) I've been also since I don't really do anything to my hair most of the time so I have no need for lots of stuff. It helps finding your staples also!
And EnExitStageLeft I see your postings on the exchange board lol..I've been tempted :look: :P

Back