Sept 30 Oct 1 2 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

If my sinuses will let me be great some time this weekend, I'll try my one line wash day experiment.

Cleanse: Up North Naturals Clean Curls Cleanser
Condition: Up North Naturals TLC Replenishing Conditioner
Post-wash: Up North Naturals Go-2 Leave In Hair Milk, Sarenzo Hair Balm, Up North Naturals 8-Oil Defining Gelly

[I'm not using their butter because it has mango butter in it and that doesn't play well with my hair.]

Not sure yet, trying to see if I can go another week without washing. Been traveling all week and just want to relax. Will see if I can stretch these flat 2 strand twist-outs a few more days.

Henna Weekend!!

Tonight:
Pre-Poo: Oil on scalp and hair for 20 mins under conditioning cap
Wash: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo 2 x
Henna: Henna Heart mixed with Coconut Milk overnight

Tomorrow:
Cowash: V05 Moisture Milk
Final Cowash:FNaturelle Grow Cowash
DC: Bee Mine Beautiful Protein Free Conditioner under conditioning cap for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Dry: air dry
Style: Bun

I'm taking out micros. Can't wait to see what my hair looks like now.

I started off the year a little past SL but began to notice the gradual shedding and breaking. I couldn't figure out what was causing it and couldn't seem to make it stop either. *sigh* In March I got frustrated and cut it to about EL..and I've been in braids every since..

Tomorrow:
Finger Detangle w/Honey Handmades Pink Sugar Hibiscus
Cleanse w/As I Am Coconut Cowash
Treat w/Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer)

Steam w/BoBeam DC'er
Final R/O Texture Me Natural Condition Me Softly
Apply Leave-In & Twist

Imma change this up:
Clarify with VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Alter Ego Garlic (under dryer 20 minutes)
Cathy Howse (under dryer 2o minutes)

Overnight tonight I'm Deep Conditioning on dry hair with 4 Bella Naturale' Cocoavonana mixed with Terrene Fusions Ultra Rich Mango Deep Conditioner.

Tomorrow I will be:

Adding a pre poo oil on top of my DC and allow it to sit for 20 minutes before detangling and washing it out
Shampooing with Jason Naturals Thin to Thick Shampoo
Quick rinse out with the remainder of the TF URM Deep Conditioner
Leave-in with Bel Nouvo Avocado & Shea Hair Milk.

I really need to demi color my hair but I'll see how I feel about that in the morning:look:

Tomorrow I will:
Prepoo overnight with Coconut Oil/Amla and Bhringraj Powder mixture (doing an amla treatment)
Cleanse hair with SM AWM Detox Shampoo
Protein Treatment (Garnier Damage Eraser Reconstructing Butter probably)
Follow up with an APB condish sealed with oil
Apply Alikay Lemongrass Leave In, followed up with Siamese Twists Essential 2 Leave In Cream, seal ends with creamy oil or butta
Put in twists to dry

I did actually use a little demi color on my hairline. I will wash it out in 30 minutes, oil rinse, leave in and maybe bun for the rest of the day. I do need to start my monthly inversions this evening.

Category 4 going on 5 (according to the weather channel) Hurricane Matthew is on it's way so I want all this done before it gets here.

Pre-Cleanse: Komaza Pona
Cleanse: Bentonite Clay
Protein: Neutral Protein Filler
DC: Darcys Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Leave In: SD Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner
Moisturize: TMN Capuacu Buttercream
Seal: MHC Type 4
Style: Dookie twist for weekly bun

What am I doing? Making a mess:
Messy_001.jpg

Messy_002.jpg

Yeah, I need to do this in the shower.