Sept 22 23 24 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Up North Naturals Clean Curls Cleanser (and Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo if needed)
Ayurvedic Treatment: Cassia/Aloe Vera/Chamomile Treatment
DC: TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
Post-wash: NG Moisture Boost Moisturizing Hair Spritzer, QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee, The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Gel

Last edited:
-Pre-poo with Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme. I need to use this up. I'm replacing it with Claudie's Pre-poo Rx.
-Exfoliate with SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse Tx
-Poo with Kenya Moore Haircare Growth Repair poo
-Comb out with KMH condish
-DC with KMH Growth Repair Mask
-Set with SSI Coco Creme LI & KMH Growth Serum
-Trim as I remove each individual roller

-Pre-poo with Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme. I need to use this up. I'm replacing it with Claudie's Pre-poo Rx.
-Exfoliate with SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse Tx
-Poo with Kenya Moore Haircare Growth Repair poo
-Comb out with KMH condish
-DC with KMH Growth Repair Mask
-Set with SSI Coco Creme LI & KMH Growth Serum
-Trim as I remove each individual roller

@MileHighDiva

Let me know how you like the Kenya Moore poo. I was thinking about trying that line.

I will be traveling for work this week so I will do my hair on Sunday. Here is the run down:

Pre-poo: Warm olive oil on scalp and Annabelle's on length under heat for 30 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Cleansing Poo with EO 2 x
DC: KJ Naturals Rosemary Coconut Dc under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Foam: Shea Moisture Styling Foam
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
Style: Rollerset

No major DCing today. I simply washed my hair with Inahsi Naturals Sulfate Free Gentle Shampoo and a quick conditioning in the shower for a few minutes with APB NEB Deep Conditioner. I may texlax tomorrow. I'll update if I do.

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Up North Naturals Clean Curls Cleanser (and Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo if needed)
Ayurvedic Treatment: Cassia/Aloe Vera/Chamomile Treatment
DC: TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
Post-wash: NG Moisture Boost Moisturizing Hair Spritzer, QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee, The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Gel
Changes/Additions

Ayurvedic Treatment: Cassia/Aloe Vera/Chamomile/Marshmallow Root Treatment
Rinse Out: CRN Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse
Detangle: SSI Papaya Nourishing Conditioner

@MileHighDiva

Let me know how you like the Kenya Moore poo. I was thinking about trying that line.
I love her entire line! Especially, the mask and serum. Everything smells like coco cream, just like Bee Mine products.

The poo is a gentle SLS Free poo and has neem and Shikakai in it. You don't need it if you already have a good SLS Free poo, such as, Kerac@re Hydrating Detangling poo. For the past two years, she's had a 40% + off sale on her Born-Day. The discount matches her age.

Well, I learned a valuable lesson: buy two boxes of dye. The front of my hair looks I barely put anything on it. It's still cute though, but I don't need my superiors coming to me about the two tone. Le sigh

I tried to upload a photo, but I keep getting an error message.

Edit: finally able to upload a photo! Second day WGO (or is it WNG?).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back