Sept 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

I must say, I had to accept reality and completely revamp my hair routine....nonetheless, I'm excited to share my routine.

~Saturday, September 14~
Prepoo / Detangle - Belle Bar Organic Ultra Slip Detangled
Shampoo - Camille Rose Ginger Rinse (High Porosity)
Treatment - Hydratherma Naturals Amino Plus Protein
*Sitting under Pibbs Dryer 20 mins
*Rinsing hair with cold water
Leave In - Natty Naturals or Giovanni Direct
Setting Cream - Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Style Setter

I reread the queen hair book Ultra Black Hair Growth II the other day and realized my hair routine the last 2 years have an absolute DON'T. I did a mini chop to shoulder length, after 2 years, I'm still at shoulder length. My length is dry and brittle, constantly breaking off. I went from washing my hair 1-2x a week to being lazy washing every 1-2 months.

I had to get back to my roots, educate myself on how to build a regimen from scratch, that fits my high porosity needs, and most importantly, USING A PROTEIN TREATMENT THAT REQUIRES HEAT FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES. I've been sitting under my dryer 3-4x a year. I COMPLETELY performed habits that was detrimental to my hair growth. NOT ANY MORE.

Prepoo: Adwoa Beauty Melonberry Hair Milk [DONE] + Treluxe Untie The Knot Leave-in Conditioner
Shampoo: Melanin Haircare Black Soap Shampoo + Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Botanika Beauty The Mender Protein Treatment
DC: Nature’s Little Secret Mixed Fruit Nutrient Rich Deep Conditioner
Leave-In: Treluxe Untie The Knot Leave-in Conditioner
Mousse: Camille Rose Spiked Honey Mousse

Put in some twaids to keep under my wig for the next two weeks. That Nature's Little Secret DC is an immediate staple. Made my hair so soft, especially after using a protein treatment.

I dyed my hair to cover my grays and freshen up the jet black color this past Friday. Followed by giving my hair a wash and air-drying in braids. Will mist my hair will water and seal with cream and oil every other day this week.

Hair Color
Permanent hair dye:
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color 1N Jet Black (roots only)
Demi-permanent hair dye: Wella Colorcharm Demi-permanent Hair Color 1N Black (length and ends)
Developer: ion Sensitive Scalp 10 Volume Creme Developer

Wash & Condition
Shampoo:
Alodia Nourish & Hydrate Crème Shampoo
Conditioner: Design Essentials Rosemary & Mint Conditioner
Moisturize: Alodia Nourish & Moisturize Hair Cream
Sealer: Alodia Nourish & Grow Healthy Hair and Scalp Oil

This week was very busy so it took a whole week to wash. This makes my new growth more difficult than necessary so I just gotta try to keep twice a week a thing .

yesterday

Prewash

• Massage Scalp
  • Scalp serum: salicylic acid
  • Mist hair with water
  • Prepoo: olaplex
  • Prepoo: ogx coconut oil serum
Wash

• Shampoo: Kerastase scalp exfoliation/ nizoral
  • Repair: K18 for 4 minutes
  • DC: Kerastase therapiste
  • Conditioner: Redken ABC
Post wash

• Scalp serum: Kérastase genesis
  • Spray leave in: Pureology
  • Blow dry cream: Kérastase incredible and the extentioniste
  • Blow dry spray: Kerastase oleo relax oil
  • Finishing oil: Argan oil
  • Sealing serum: ogx argan oil serum (trying out cheapy dupe for Moroccanoil)

I did my littles hair this past Sunday.

Prepood with Innersense Detox Hair Mask for around 30 minutes.

I rinsed and then added Olaplex Chelating Treatment. I let that sit for 15 minutes and then followed it with Bondbar Shampoo and Conditioner.

Rinsed and added Ors Curl Show 2n1 leave in conditioner and let sit under a shower cap to soak in.

Detangled with a paddle brush and added the Ore Curl show Curl Creator gel for a washngo

Dryed with blow dryer on and off. Then sat under rolling dryer for 30 minutes.

Back