Sensual Vella Vella LF Wig Rachelle

Aveena

I was inspired by a wig thread and took a chance and bought my first LF wig today!!!:grin:

I ordered it online and saw some reviews on you tube. This is the wig...
sub-vvlw_rachelle-.jpg

Has anyone tried this? I'm interested in reviews

Last edited:
I just LOVE LF's! This is a beautiful wig and I think I may have seen it before online but havent seen it in a BSS...it looks like it is what I call a universal wig...looks good on just about everyone! I like it, and I would def. wear it but my hair is thick and long and I think would cause the wig to be high in the crown despite my hair being braided down. Therefore, I have to go with curly/wavy textured wigs that can hide my bulky hair!

I was just on you tube and found another review... It looks like a very nice wig! I'm excited because the price is right for me to experiment.

I got it in color: 2

I noticed that it was "thin" which for me give a more realistic look given my skimpy edges...lol

I will post pics as soon as I get it. I'll try to show the braids underneath to show how much bulk (or lack there of) I have underneath.

Ok Ladies.... I got the wig today. First, let me say that this wig was a total of $27.00 or something like that. It served it's purpose of being my intro into the lace wigs.

I originally ordered a #2 but they didn't have that color so this is a F1b/30.

The wig cap is small. You can see that it is pulled back into my hairline because it is small.

I probably need a large cap because I loosely braided my hair (sorry no pics of the braids underneath) but they are not very well done and not the type of bulk that you would get with cornrows going back.

The parting space is small and the hair 'borderline' looks wiggish... but for the price it's a good deal. Here are the pics.

vella3.jpg

vella2.jpg

Vella1.jpg

Last edited:
Back