Sensationnel instant weaves- experiences?

I'm trying to decide between an instant weave or a real weave to give my hair a break until touchup time (December). Ladies who have used the instant weaves.. is it hard to get your hair to blend in with the weave cap? How does the hair on the cap hold up?

I have one and have only worn it once, but that's only because I bought black, knowing good and well I hate black.
wallbash.gif

I purchased the curly one, and blending wasn't hard at all. It wasn't uncomfortable, either. The cap stretched nicely over 3/4 of my huge noggin.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks.. I'm thinking about getting one of the slightly below shoulder length that has a slight flip at the bottom. I have a big head so how the cap fits is crucial in my case..
laugh.gif

well i got the curly type one as well and i liked a lot, especially coz i got to wash my hair wen i wanted and got to moisturise the ends as often as i liked, the fittin really wasnt a problem coz he clips really secure it that u kno it really wont fall and because it aint worn on the whole head, the instant weave is big enough and shouldnt be too small. Keep us posted on whatever choice u settle for

I have trouble getting my hair to match most hair pieces so I just stay away from them right now I have a phony pony that I don't wear anymore because the color rinse that I was using to make my hair match it starting making my hair break off, majorly.

Well I have one that is straight with a slight flip at the bottom. I love it....very easy to blend (as long as your hair matches) and very comfortable to wear.

i have two and the bledn very nicely but they got tangled and started to shed when i brushed them out so i have not worn them in awhile.

Back