Semi-permanents...Rinses

cookie1

I've been using natural instincts to color my hair and like the way it's not so ruff on my hair. I don't care for their selection of colors though. I was looking for something that's going to look burgundy on my hair and I was wondering if any of you have had any luck w/ any other brands? I might go back to rinses but, here in Iowa I can only find Jazzing and it bleeds everywhere. So if you know where I can order some rinses online and some good brands, let me know..:drunk:

Hey Friend - There is Lady Fior - ColorShowers - they recently changed their formula (does not include olive oil and I think the new formula has cones) ...I have not had any problems with it...You don't have to mix it and it does not bleed like Jazzing (I can't stand Jazzing!!) You can order Colorshowers thru Amazon.com and roundbrushhair.com

There is also Adore, VIA, and Beautiful Collection which are found in Sally's and regular beauty supply stores. I like the colorshowers as the color last longer and you get a large bottle, not the small 1 maybe 2 use bottles that you get at the BSS

HTH

Hey Friend - There is Lady Fior - ColorShowers - they recently changed their formula (does not include olive oil and I think the new formula has cones) ...I have not had any problems with it...You don't have to mix it and it does not bleed like Jazzing (I can't stand Jazzing!!) You can order Colorshowers thru Amazon.com and roundbrushhair.com

There is also Adore, VIA, and Beautiful Collection which are found in Sally's and regular beauty supply stores. I like the colorshowers as the color last longer and you get a large bottle, not the small 1 maybe 2 use bottles that you get at the BSS

HTH

Thank you so much. I figure using the rinses are safer anyway so, I'm going to give this a try...Good looking out.:grin:

It's says something (in the online instructions) about applying straightener first..Are they talking aobut a relaxer?

Last edited:
I don't have much experience with rinses - but i did want to warn you against the ADORE brand (white bottle) of rinses. They did absolutely nothing for my hair besides dry it out!:nono:

All the best to you in your search!

The John Frieda ones are good, believe it or not. I guess they are more of glazes though. I think they have a red one. I got them on sale last summer at CVS when they were BOGO.

Next time I color I will be going with the ION one that got a good review or Colorshowers.

I would like to know can you use a reconstructor when applying a color and if so before or after. I was thinking of using the 2 minute reconstructor pre color and then rinse then Keratin and Green leave in after I rinse the color out. Any thoughts?

I recently had a rinse applied about 3 weeks now I have to reapply because the one my beautician used rinsed out with the quickness. I think it was sebastian, so I am going to use the dark and lovely radiant color semi-permanent.

I recently had a rinse applied about 3 weeks now I have to reapply because the one my beautician used rinsed out with the quickness. I think it was sebastian, so I am going to use the dark and lovely radiant color semi-permanent.

Tell me how the dark and lovely works for you.

I would like to know can you use a reconstructor when applying a color and if so before or after. I was thinking of using the 2 minute reconstructor pre color and then rinse then Keratin and Green leave in after I rinse the color out. Any thoughts?

I've DC'd after a semi-permanent color and it was fine.

Back