Semi-Permanent Rinses

princessdi

Please give me some recommendations for good semi-permanent rinses you can buy in the local drug stores. I normally order the ones online but have seen some of you rave about the ones that can be bought in the local stores.

Thank you.

I like Clairol Radiance. It is a two part mixture, in that you have to add an infuser. But I find that it last much longer than the straight out of the bottle rinses. It can also be found cheaper in beauty supply stores. HTH

Sally Beauty Supply

the last semi permanent (it might just have been a rinse, not sure) that i tried was natural instincts. it lasted a long time i was so impressed. it was 9.99 a box but i definitely got my moneys worth. i used the expresso (black) color and my hair was super shiny and silky i'm definitely sticking with that brand and i've used a LOT of different brands before.

Aren't all rinses considered semi-perm if you use heat? I don't know but...
I like
Ion, from sally's
Adore in the white bottle
Beautiful Collection
Jazzing-I like the colors but HATE the scent
Adore PLUS Extra Conditioning Semi Permanent Color, I really like this one. I tried it for the first time last week and it was pretty good and smelled good too.

Aren't all rinses considered semi-perm if you use heat? I don't know but...
I like
Ion, from sally's
Adore in the white bottle
Beautiful Collection
Jazzing-I like the colors but HATE the scent
Adore PLUS Extra Conditioning Semi Permanent Color, I really like this one. I tried it for the first time last week and it was pretty good and smelled good too.

Rinses are semi permanent. Heat has nothing to do with it, though.

I co-sign on Natural Instincts...its gentle on my fine hair. The color is so bold and pretty (only used it in black) and that tube of condish is good! They need to sell it in bottle sizes!

Sent from my Droid using Long Hair Care Forum App

Oh yeah KISS Express is good too. I used that and it was like it stained my hair the color. It was so hard to get off my skin too.

Yeah, that's the only thing I didn't like about it when I was using it. But Kiss Express made a stain remover so I think I'll try it the next time I decide to use the rinse.

Back