Self Braiders

ms_kenesha

I want to try to braid my own hair using extension hair can someone give me a step by step on how to do it...most importantly how do you wrap the extension hair around your own hair to braid it? I can braid, but this is the biggest question I have how to attach the hair. I really want some braids right now, but I have no money...but I do have left over bags of hair from my cornrows.
smile.gif

I have braided my own hair a long time ago in the past so I'll see if I can explain it right. What I do is

1. Take the weave hair and fold it in half.
2. Wrap the middle section of weave hair around your hair about two times to secure the base.
3. STart briading the three sections and slowly incorporate the weave hair into your hair.

That's it. Did that make any sense?

It's funny I've never been able to do the extension from the root. I just add the hair in the middle as I'm braiding. I've got it down to a nice system but it's damn near impossible to explain in words. I'd really have to show you.

That makes sense, Armyqt. I'm going to start practicing, too, and get started on my whole head this weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
That makes sense, Armyqt. I'm going to start practicing, too, and get started on my whole head this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt, that made sense...I'm gonna practice starting tonight.

bumping for more self braiders!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, glad it did
smile.gif

Back