Seeking Neosporin AF/Monistat mixtures

Zeal

Please post how you mix your NeoAF or Monistat and your growth rates.

TIA

Zeal

anybody?

I know that you hve posted in the past. However, I am not able to locate it via search.

MissFallon said:
Here is a thread that I posted on my recipe for the NeoAF. I was getting about 2 inches per month with it. HTH:D

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=89703&highlight=perfect+mate

I found the solution for all my hair problems. I have created (from other products) a new product that accelerates growth, stops breakage, moisturizes, and thickens my strands. Here is the recipe:

4 tablespoons of ORS Carrot Oil
1 teaspoon of castor oil (or coconut oil)
1 teaspoon of glycerin
3 tubes of MN

Put it in a bottle all together, shake it up and boom its a miracle!

I've been using it for about 2 weeks and my breakage has stopped, my hair is never dry, and its growing like crazy. I put it in one of those bottles with the nozzle top and apply it to my scalp every night. I absolutely love it....this is def. a staple for me from now on. I tried all these products separately and had good results so combined i'm getting GREAT results. I suggest this for anyone who uses MN and can stand the smell of the ORS carrot oil (I dont see whats so wrong with the way it smells). Happy hair growing!

Thanks Ladies.

Thank you very much! Great growing. It would be nice if we could have a thread of all the MN mixes like we have for MTG. Is there one on the board?

TIA

Back