Seeing Is Beleiving:mtg Progress!!!!

I can't see your fotki pics. For some reason they're saying that the pics are unavailable. I'll check back later to see your progress.

I couldn't see them either. (I am having this problem as well with my pictures. I just sent Fotki customer service an inquiry about it. I think they must be having some kind of problem there.)

YEAH, I THINK FOTKI IS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW....
CHECK BACK LATER, THE PICS WILL STILL BE THERE
AND THE RESULTS WILL STILL BE MIND-BOGGLING!!!! :eek:

~CHAMPIONGURL

The pics are so small I couldn't tell how much new growth there was, But Congrats on the progress!

I do see your pictures now, but like others have said, they are a little too small to really see the progress. Still, congrats and more HHG to you!

HEY LADIES, SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE PICS.

I AM USING A CAMERA PHONE, NOT YET EQUIPPED WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA, SO YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED......

THE PURPOSE OF THE PICS WAS SO SHOW THAT AT THREE WEEKS POST RELAXER THERE IS NOT TYPICALLY THIS AMOUNT OF NG.

ALTHOUGH YOU CAN'T SEE THEM CLEARLY, YOU CAN STILL SEE THAT THERE ARE LOTS MORE WAVES THAN THERE SHOULD BE AT 3 WKS POST.

I WILL POST BETTER PICS SOON.

~CHAMPIONGURL

Great Job! I am going to keep up my MTG. It works really great! I have the funniest story today though. See, I am using MTG. I usually use it at night and that allows for it to air out by morning. Well this morning I made the mistake and used it (straight up too y'all-no mixture) My mom came over about 11 and she was like, "Uhh what are you cooking, it's burning." I was like huh? Turns out she was smelling my hair !:lachen:

Hours later ( and I mean hours)...

Went to Super Wal-mart tonight to do some grocery shopping. I got to the checkout and the lady was like," I smell smoke ( not like cigarette smoke but cookout smoke)." I just smiled to myself but I was so ready to get out of there! I honestly could not smell it.

Word of wisdom, label your MTG bottle if it is out of it's original bottle. lol :grin:
So I guess all can agree it does really smell like smoked bacon.:lol:

Back