SEDU VS SOLIA VS CHI 1 IN... The SO is giving in and buying it...

Which one do you love the best

• Sedu Nano

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Solia 1 inch

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Chi 1 inch (please specify which type)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Redular Sedu 1 inch

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoOoNY

I told him I wanted a new flat iron for Christmas... He refused... like was DEAD set against it....

Today we were laying in bed watching tv and a lady came on with some banging hair.... of course I had to comment and we started the hair care convo again... I again stated that i need a new flat iron and he said he would buy it.... WOOOHOOO... (i guess he seeing that im really not perming my hair anymore... and after 7 months of transitioning he misses my straight hair)

I have a a solia 1.25 inch but i dont like that since my hair is now shorter... I also have one i bought yrs ago called a UNIL... dont know much about it but i have loved it so far... but the PJ in me wants something ne

I really want the Sedu Nano but its almost 175... i dont wanna put him thru that so I am going for the solia or chi, but i am not ruling the Nano out... ANY INPUT LADIES???? I need to get it while he is still in a giving mood!

After reading all the posts, I decided on a Sedu.

Can't give any real advice, because I haven't used it yet, BUT, it seems like a great iron.

What a sweet hubby!

In my opinion the sedu nano is NOT as good as the original. Chi original I hear is good but not variable temp settings.

I have a Solia and I love it.
It has temp settings and it can be as low or as hot as you like.
Takes less than 30 seconds to heat up.
My hair always comes out beautiful with it.
Plus, it's less than $50 which would leave your SO more $ to get you other things with. :yep:

Plus, it's less than $50 which would leave your SO more $ to get you other things with. :yep:

HMMMMM Filthyfresh... I LOVE the way you think!

I think you'll like the solia better. I've tried both the regular sedu and the solia, and imo it is much better for relaxed, short to medium lengths. The sedu will burn your fingers if you like to curl your hair as you flat iron... the solia doesn't. I felt like the sedu was damaging my hair every time i would use it (on the lowest heat setting), and I would lose more hair than the solia. The sedu made my hair feel good, but I believe the solia is better for the health of my hair and i love it!

Where did you get it at for this price?!?!?!? I just bought mine for $85 on folica.com. I just might have to make a return ya'll:look:

Back