SEDU + JAZZING BLUEST BACK + HOMEMADE BANGS lol

moni_kerr

Well basically I had my new 1'' sedu, a bottle of jazzing semi-perm hair dye in blackest blue, and some hair cutting sheers, and I went to work! LOL well me being the cheap person that I am decided to try to do a specific hair style myself :grin:.

I started off with the JAZZING in bluest black, I actually left it in overnight and rinsed it out in the morning! I've done this before when I would use reds and the result is much silkier/vibrant hair. I wanted to dye my hair black because I've never done it before and I thought it would be a nice change. :rolleyes:
After I rinsed it out I used some leave in and BTZ straight shot to let it air dry in a bun while I was at school. When I got home it was mostly dry so I separated it into sections and braided each one up. I used my heat protectant and slowly used my sedu on small sections until I was done.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it came out! I was amazed I have only gotten my hair this silky one other time in my life lol! The sedu is amazing and didn't produce any burning smell or cause any snagging.

After I was done flat ironing my hair I got my scissors out and went to work! I didn't really know what I was doing ...but I just acted like I did ..soooo..I guess that worked ! :lachen: I just cut some bangs in front and I think they came out pretty nice for me not knowing what I was doing lol. I was also comtemplating on trimming off two inches the last time I flat ironed because my ends looked sooo dry! But my ends looked so much smoother this time that I think I can stretch a little longer lol. I have about 2 years 3 months of natural hair annnd last time I cut was JUN 06..i knooow im baddd ! :look:
Ok well here are the pictures !! ( you can also go in my fotki )
bitmap48510-vi.jpg

bitmap48508-vi.jpg

bitmap48514-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Too cute!!!

Looks like you did a good job!

So another positive for the SEDU, huh?

Y'all are gonna make me buy one of those things!

:clap::woot:to you!!!

Your hair is lovely..Glad that the SEDU did ur hair right! I am on a no-heat in 08 challenge..but I love my sedu, especially during relaxer stretches..

Oh, you did a great job! It's so pretty and I love how dark your hair is! I have 2 bottles of Jazzing bluest black. I will have to use it and see how my hair turns out.

wow you did such a great job!!!!! i love when people do their own hair and it looks professional.....you saved some money to:clap:GREAAAAT JOB!

Wow i can relate i just got a 1 inch sedu and its perfect i also did a bigen not too long ago of blue black.used a heatprotectant. ill post pics later. im also natural. yours looks great, sedu is def. the best out there !!

Very pretty! Bluest black was my joint back in the day and Jet Grape! But your hair is so pretty!​

Co-signing on the Jet Grape. Do they even still make that color? Anyhoo, moni ur hair looks great! I'll b honest, u look totally different from ur siggy picture - don't get me wrong, u're beautiful both ways - it just seems 2 me that the black hair totally changed ur appearance. :yep:

Thank you ! And yea the black was a difference than the reds that I usually do but i like it :yep:. And as for the bangs I just did a side part and cut a section slightly slanted. I then shaped them by cutting the the scissors upsidedown lol I wanted some Amerie bangs !

Back