Sedu Black Diamond

Mandy! Long time no see gyal! I haven't used a flat iron in over 2 yrs so i'm unable to help. It's just good to see a post from you tis all. How's that gorgeous hair?? Styles still on fleek? :)
Hey @discodumpling, I know I have been gone for a hot minute. Hair is still doing its thing. Its changed quite a bit though. New colour which I had not done in years. Right now its in kinky twist. No time to deal with it, blame it on my 6 month old twin girls :)

Mandy! Long time no see gyal! I haven't used a flat iron in over 2 yrs so i'm unable to help. It's just good to see a post from you tis all. How's that gorgeous hair?? Styles still on fleek? :)
Hey @discodumpling, I know I have been gone for a hot minute. Hair is still doing its thing. Its changed quite a bit though. New colour which I had not done in years. Right now its in kinky twist. No time to deal with it, blame it on my 6 month old twin girls :)

I'm mad that Folica is selling this flatiron cheaper now than last yr. Anyways, I have this flatiron and I simply love it. I use this flatiron and the fhi platform flatiron interchangeably.
I'm mad that I bought it during their memorial day sale for $150.00 and then the next day they have it on sale for $100.00. Ain't that bout a b...:mad:

Back