Sedal Products Question?

bimbabe

Anyone ever use Sedal Products?
A Latin American Brand (Brazilian I think)
Women there relax and colour their hair all the time so like Dominican Products they should be effective in giving yummy looking and feeling hair
lick.gif

I have tried one of their leave in conditioners... the one with the green top... it has aloe in it... it was okay but not one of the best leave-ins that i have ever used. It did smell good tho!

bump!
I have not seen leave in conditioners or moisturizers jut shampoos and conditioner and deep treatments.

I like this leave-in better than Lacio Lacio. I havent used it in a while, but today I put it in and it smells sooo good! I think I may start using this again b/c my hair is longer and I run out of my Biolage spray conditioner so quickly.

katie: I first saw Sedal products when I was home in Trinidad on vacation a year ago. At that time, I was relaxed and I bought the leave in combing cream (white bottle witht the green top)formulated for curly hair. I wanted to try it out for a wash and go style. It didn't work on my relaxed hair then because I found the longer my hair got the less I like how the wash and go looked on me (not as wavy). Anyways, I recommended it to a cousin of mine and she loved it on her relaxed wash and go style, still does. On my last trip for Carnival this year (whoo boy - FUN!!) I bought it again in anticipation of texturizing and I must say I like it a lot better now when wearing my hair curly. It leaves my hair curly and soft (no crunchiness)but does not moisturize as well as I'd like. I still have to use a moisturiser. I haven't tried the shampoos or conditioners. HTH!

I bought the leavein with the goldish top, beige bottle for chemically treated hair ( crespo)....as well as the conditioner just recently, about 3 weeks...I've been doing Conditioning W's so its been good for me. I also tried it for a rollersetting and I go ok results....I like Rusk for my rollersets

but I like the Sedal...it gives slip so I'll have to see how to work it into my routine.

Update...I got this stuff for my little cousin who has natural hair and it made her detangling and shedding much much better.

The one I got her was Ceramide Treatment Cream -they have it on Sickbay.biz now.

i have used sedal...theyre not just a latin american company...also known as sunsilk....they are distributed by unilever too....

so i wonder if any of the other products are similar

I have seen a bunch of these products but since I havent heard any raves about it I decided to wait it out. God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]
bimbabe said:
Did your hair like it Denali?

[/ QUOTE ]
She mixed it with Salerm.. I could tell the difference, it made my hair seem thicker
ohwell.gif
I know Salerm can have that effect though, so I don't know if it was necessarily the Sedal...

Back