SEDAL Line...Any Reviews?

OneInAMillion

I'm curious about the SEDAL products. I know some ladies have used the leave-in conditioner, but what about the shampoo and deep conditioners? TIA!

I fell in love with their whole line of Anti sponge products shampoo, conditioner and leave in. I haven't tried any of their other products.

I like the leave-in's. Use the Intense Verano and NTM when I flat iron. And I used the Anti-sponge during the summer to help cut down frizz. I also liked the Cerimides (sp) when I was transitioning. Worked well on my mixed hair. Now that I'm natural, I don't need the protein.

I saw a whole bunch of these products at the BSS today but I was not sure if I should get them...plus I'm trying to end my PJism but I was pretty enticed. THe products ingredients are decent, BTW I just saw a new line of products from Columbia called La BOMBA, I heard it was supposed to be great, the ingredients were nice too...can't wait to try them.

Bumping for a Mini Review :grin:

I tried the Sedal Keraforce rinse (targeted for chemically treated hair) and it was wonderful!

For 13 weeks post, my hair came out so soft before and after the rollerset, and there were no tangles. Even though it was a rinse, my hairdresser used it as a deep conditioner first and that worked out really nicely. I think I'm going to try their deep conditioning treatment as well.

Also, I tried the leave-in (not sure of which one, it comes in the hot pink bottle). That really made my hair shiny.

i'm natural with 4a/3c spongy/cottony hair...

i tried the anti-sponge leave in

i thought this would help my frizz/shrinkage problem some....i tried it last summer my hair was dry after using it...tried it on airdried hair and fresh washed hair...still the same crunch...didnt do much for frizz....

i used it last week...makes my hair drier still...and the smell is a lil loud for my liking...

i prefer to use fructis sleek and shine anti frizz serum...

Last edited:
Back