Second String

macherieamour

Hey Guys,

We all have products ( or whole lines) that are our "starting line-up":grin: Who is on your starting line-up and who is on your "second string".

Why and when do you need the second string to come in (i.e. you get sick of the smell, need a change or the product stops working for you, etc)??

hahahhaa...I am still trying to determine my first string....I have Biolage, Aveda, Nexxus, some Domincan products, Creme of Nature, etc. I really liked the results Creme of Nature gave me after using it for the first time but then I have read where it eventually leaves a film on your hair that causes problems so I don't know if I can have that be my first string....

My first string is NTM products, but now....move over NTM...there is a new sheriff in town :D and its name is Elucence. This stuff has my hair like absolute butter! Never had an experience quite like this before with any hair products. The shampoo and conditioner is quite awesome!

I try to use all natural products (Aubreys, Giovanni, Jasons, etc) but my second string tends to be Aveda. I love the scent of their products :grin:. Not natural, but its a close second.

This is a good thread! I use so many brands in my first string, it not even funny. :nono: "Whatever works" is what I always say!!! :D

But my second string includes Physique (shamp & con), Silk Elements (con), Cream of Nature (shamp), Pantene Relaxed & Natural (con & leave-in), Suave (shamp & con), and a couple of homemade concoctions I’m not even sure work but I use anyway.:lol:

I don't have a first of second sting either--- none of my "players" seem to want to work with the other players on their respective "teams":lol: So one MVP from a variety of teams is the way my game is played.:grin: I guess I have more like an Olympic line up--- only the best from whatever line you come from :rofl:

I'm so new to the process that I am all over the place. So far my hair love the butters, Mango Butter and Cantu Shea Butter and thats about as far as I've gotten. MTG IS WORKING WELL ALSO, Maybe one day I can "STOMP WITH THE BIG DAWGS":yay:

marie170 said:
hahahhaa...I am still trying to determine my first string....I have Biolage, Aveda, Nexxus, some Domincan products, Creme of Nature, etc. I really liked the results Creme of Nature gave me after using it for the first time but then I have read where it eventually leaves a film on your hair that causes problems so I don't know if I can have that be my first string....

Marie, I experienced this. I used Peppermint Castille soap over the weekend. I LOVE IT! I may have to have a co-first string shampoo!

I have had trouble remaining faithful to a "first string":perplexed Profectiv has done a good job for me - so has Aphogee. My strong 2nd string is Silk Elements. The price is great - $4 for leave in, $3.50 for relaxer. And they WORK:lachen:

I aternate between ELucence and Keracare so both are first string.
BBD and dominican products are second stings for me.
I think I have a star of the line from so many different product lines..

Back