Second Day And Beyond Moisture

Shavonn

Hey all,

How do you get moisture to your roots and inner hair (lol) on the second day and beyond? When I wash and go, the inside of my puff is not readily accessible to product. I try to work my fingers in there but I know I miss a lot of it. My daughter has taken to sporting a fro so I've been prompted to find out how to keep ALL of her hair moisturized while out.

Hey all,

How do you get moisture to your roots and inner hair (lol) on the second day and beyond? When I wash and go, the inside of my puff is not readily accessible to product. I try to work my fingers in there but I know I miss a lot of it. My daughter has taken to sporting a fro so I've been prompted to find out how to keep ALL of her hair moisturized while out.
This is the reason why I don't wear my hair out. I say get a spray bottle and put your favorite stuff in it and go at it until hair feels moist and good.

In other words.... You're going to have to be on Darryl's level

I would lock in the moisture with a thick grease.

Last edited:
I agree with i am so blessed. Mix some moisturizing ingredients that you hair likes (Be it conditioners leave ins avj etc.... )with water and spray that on your hair then if you need seal with a butter like shea or oil like jbco if you don't wanna use grease.

There are also store bought leave ins like alikay naturals that would do the same.

DevaCurl No Poo Decadence (for curly)
DevaCurl Conditioner Decadence
Shea Moisture Low Porosity Deep Conditioner (sit under dryer)
As I Am Leave-In Conditioner
Cantu daily moisturizer
Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel
And I break my gel cast with black castor oil or jojoba oil.

Back