Sebastians Colourshines - Clear

kisz4tj

How long will the shine last with this stuff, I just put one in my hair...speaking of which my butt outta be under the dryer instead of on this blasted computer.
Does it last a while the way color does or will the shine be gone after my next shampoo, cuz this stuff was not cheap, $19.99 for 10 oz, Why I Never.......
shocked.gif
!!

You ought to call on Tracy for a response. She's a user of this product, from what I've read.

Kisz4tj,

Do you get only 1 application out of the 10 oz. because then that would be really expensive?! I was just thinking of getting the clear, so I would like to know how it comes out and how many apps. I'm going to get out of it.

No not just 1 application, I'm not sure how many I'll get out of it, but it's the shock of paying 20 bucks for 1 bottle it just seems like alot.

Hey kids!
wave.gif

The staying power of the shine is roughly 4 weeks. It depends on how much you wash. I normally wash about 3x a week. So if you wash less it might last longer.

Again, depending on the length and thickness of your hair you can get anywhere from 4 to 8 or so applications out of a bottle of Colorshines. To be sure, I'd measure it out in a color application bottle. Try pouring about 4 ounces in a color applicator bottle and seeing how many of the four ounces it takes to saturate your hair in the Colorshines. If you do it this way you can simply return the unused portion to the Colorshines bottle for storage when you're done and you'll have the exact ouncage for your hair every single time after you do the first go round. For me, about 2 ounces does it. So I get about 4-5 applications. I buy a bottle of Colorshine twice a year.

HTH
smile.gif

Thanks Tracy, I'm a thirst ball so I'll probably use it again next week and measure, or do I have to wait...is this considered a chemical process?

Back