Sebastians Cellophanes Colourshines

Foxycus02

Hey Ladies:
So Ive been using Henna for about 3 months but I love the deeper color and shine that Colourshines gives the hair. My problem the runniness, the shade I have is black orchid, so everytime I wash my hair everything EVERYTHING turns BLUE, specially my hands
mad.gif
Does anyone know how to seal this color? so it wont run as much?

thanks in advance

Foxy

I would send a pm to Tracy. She is the Color guru. My hair only runs the color when I wash it. I love SCC because the color does not rub off on my clothes like Jazzin does.

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
I would send a pm to Tracy. She is the Color guru. My hair only runs the color when I wash it. I love SCC because the color does not rub off on my clothes like Jazzin does.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Cellophanes but it is soooooo messy. Jazzin SUCKS, the color was all over my clothes. I think they make a Clear Cellophanes, that would only add shine with out color.

Ive gotten sebastions blue black cello hue for yrs professionally. No matter what, a cello will bleed color when washing. It will stay in for at least 6 weeks.
A relaxed head grabs the color and holds it better then an a unreleaxed hair.
after my hairdressor applys the cellophans she'd set me under the drier so the color locks in the hair for 30 minutes.

I agree; I really don't think there's any way to seal the color so that it doesn't run off when your hair is washed...That's the drawback of using a semi-permanent color, especially if you're using a dark color, it will get on your t-shirt, towel, etc...

Is the blue black the darkest shade of black? I've been wanting to try it, but I heard that the black is hard to ever get completely out of your hair, and my natural color is dark brown. But, I have also been told that the black provides excellent shine!
smile.gif

For you ladies who have experience with Cellophanes, has this been your experience?

In my experience the black and blue black tend to stay in the same length of time.
blue black- the color pops better,and is more noticable.

i wish i would have read this post first b4 i put this ugly rinse in my hair....i am gonna try the cellophane next. i used the loreal color in red, and it just mad my hair dark and yuk...i wanted a more vibrant red.....oh well.....

I found it messy because it stains everything it touches. The color stained a few towels. But other than that I have no problem with Cellophanes. I should have mentioned that I'm not the neatest person in the world.

[ QUOTE ]
newgrowth said:

In my experience the black and blue black tend to stay in the same length of time.
blue black- the color pops better,and is more noticable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, newgrowth!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cece said:
I found it messy because it stains everything it touches. The color stained a few towels. But other than that I have no problem with Cellophanes. I should have mentioned that I'm not the neatest person in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clarifing.

SBAKER- The Cellophanes was messy because it just stains everything it touches. So I just had to do a little more clean up. Other than that, it was great. I also should have mentioned that I'm not the neatest person in the world.

Back