Sebastian Penetrait?

Lady_Lioness

For those who use or have tried this product...how good is it?...Is it a heavy or light protein?...and would you recommend it?

I'm interested in trying this...but b4 I do...I would like to know if it'll be worth purchasing. TIA:)

I use this product. I really like it. It strengthens my hair nad seems to give it more body. I use is before a relaxer touch-up. I consider this a medium-heavy treatment. It is not as strong as Dudley's DRC in my opinion.

I love it and just used it tonight. This is a heavy protien treatment and works well in strengthing the hair. I saw a difference in my hair after three months. I use it montly followed by a moisturizing conditioner. If you do a search you see that many woman her use it:)

Thanx star...I did a search and didn't come up with much...I may actually purchase this instead of repurchasing aphogee...I guess not alot of people here use this....

Lady_Lioness said:
Thanx star...I did a search and didn't come up with much...I may actually purchase this instead of repurchasing aphogee...I guess not alot of people here use this....
Look under conditioning not pentratt!

Back