Sebastian Penetrait

lennet93

Does anyone use this treatment? I know it's a protein treatment, is it a heavy or mild protein treatment? I was having breakage and shedding so my stylist used this and it helped. I get my hair washed twice a week. how often could I use this treatment. Last week for my sunday wash she used the Penetrait and for my wednesday wash she used a garlic treatment which seems to be working as well.I'm thinking alternating between the two. How does this sound to you guys?

bkgirl0816 said:
Does anyone use this treatment? I know it's a protein treatment, is it a heavy or mild protein treatment? I was having breakage and shedding so my stylist used this and it helped. I get my hair washed twice a week. how often could I use this treatment. Last week for my sunday wash she used the Penetrait and for my wednesday wash she used a garlic treatment which seems to be working as well.I'm thinking alternating between the two. How does this sound to you guys?

I used it before and it is a nice protien pack. I might go pick up some from trade secret since you mentioned it.

i like it because it is user friendly. It is a cream gel, so it is really easy to apply. I think it is more on the mild side because it uses soy and wheat protein. Wheras a DRC is animal protein. I think since it a vegetable based protein, weekly use is ok.

I'm in love with this stuff...I use it after every relaxer...the truth!;) i may have 2 use it at home now,bcuz the new salon im at doesnt carry it

I was turned on to this by my hairdresser 15 years ago. I still use it and alternate between Sebastian Penetraitt & Nexxus Emergencee. I use this protein treatment once a month.

I remember years ago this was the popular treatment at the dominican shops. I just saw it in the store today. What are your thoughts? Are people still using it?

I have been using this for years is a strong treatment but not like aphogee...is pretty good and makes your hair strong and it feels thick right after.

Omg my old friend... I still have a bottle. The Dominican shop i went to years ago used it on me a lot. That and Potion number 9.

I Used Sebastian Penetraitt Reconstructor as my Mid-Step Protein Treatment after rinsing and before Neutralizing my Relaxer.

Good Product for this Step. I normally use Joico K-Pak Reconstructor or Giovanni Nutra-Fix Reconstructor but wanted to try something different and Penetraitt works great for that in-between protein step:yep:

I have this product and usually use it the week prior to relaxing mixed with Nexxus Emergencee and under the "heat chamber" i go to make my hair crispy, then rinse-out. It thickens the hair texture and improves the elasticity for me. It's a staple of mine. I run right to it when I've messed up or neglected my hair of protein (hair loves protein).

Back