Sebastian, nexxus, sexy hair at TJMaxx

gymfreak336

I work at a Tjmaxx and I went in this morning to buy a couple of things and lord and behold they where putting out new bath and body shipment; sebastian conditioners, rusk leave-in sprays, nexxus shampoos and styling agents, sexy hair concepts shampoo, nioxin sprays and shampoos all where hitting the shelves. The pj in me started to itch but I held back. I asked my manager when we got all this stuff and he said this morning. I took a little sheet of paper and wrote down some names of some stuff so that I can look them up online before I buy. The sebastian conditioners were the liter sizes and they only cost 7.99, the nioxin stuff was either 4.99 or 7.99, and the sexy hair concepts shampoos where the big 32oz bottles for 10 bucks.

I was in a TJ max in jersey earier this month and they had Joico products (liters for $7.99), Jilbere ceramic flat irons and Wigo blowdryers for $19.99. I was shocked and happy.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
I was in a TJ max in jersey earier this month and they had Joico products (liters for $7.99), Jilbere ceramic flat irons and Wigo blowdryers for $19.99. I was shocked and happy.

I totally forgot about the appliances, we had jibere ceramic flat irons, conair and wigo dryers too. I am not going to have any paycheck this week.

whats the prices/sizes for the nexxus hummectress and other stuff? Iwill make a trip if the price is right...

oh wow!! i love tjx, lol. i'm actually in Wellesley now and they're taking us to a shopping trip and supposedly there is a tjx in the area, so I'm going to stop there. I hope I find all this great stuff too!

Back