Sebastian Laminates

jellynote

Is the shampoo and conditioner just as good as the detangling milk leave in conditioner? I love this leave in and it smells really good! /images/graemlins/smile.gifDoes this work on 4a/b relaxed hair? Thanks ladies ! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I have samples of Laminates at home that I still need to try (thanks for ringing a bell). Sorry I can't be of any help to you. I will monitor the thread to see the answers. Great luck, babe!

BS,
What in particular do you like about them? What were you using prior?

[ QUOTE ]
buffalosoldier said:
I really love sebastian laminates shampoo and condish. Very good products. I bought 33oz bottles (2 for $25) and I'd buy them again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
AudraChanell said:
BS,
What in particular do you like about them? What were you using prior?

[ QUOTE ]
buffalosoldier said:
I really love sebastian laminates shampoo and condish. Very good products. I bought 33oz bottles (2 for $25) and I'd buy them again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i would like to know this also.

The shampoo is LOVELY it's very rich and cleans your hair without stripping it. I used it every other day. And the condish is also very rich and leaves your hair feeling nice and moisturised.
They are top of the line products expensive but worth it IMO - look out for good deals.

They compare to aveda, redken, Paul mitchell. I'd buy laminates again.

I hate the shampoo. In fact I tried to sell it a few months ago on here. The smell is a little to chemical for me. I only used it once to realize that I hated it. If anyone wants it you can have it for free.

Back