Searching for 'Healthy Sexy Hair' Conditioner

Fine 4s

Does anyone have the link where folks were discussing this conditioner?
I racked up on the Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masque when I saw it in Marshalls...

I also bought the Biotin Conditioner and the Keratin Conditioner from Mill Creek Botanicals (don't know why I did this cuz the only protein pack I used was Aphogee and I'm not looking for any setbacks BUT...I had to) and I bought Bed Head Dumb Blonde. How do I use the Dumb Blonde product? Do I need to follow up with a moisturizer like the Aphogee treatments?

i'm not sure where the other thread went, but i always see these products in places like CVS, TJMaxx, and Marshalls (like you mentioned).

i'm curious about the dumb blonde product, too! i wonder if it'll give my hair any extra shine, or any subtle highlights.

What did they see about the Pumpkin Puree con? :look:

I saw some in "a store" on Friday. I might want to go back and get it. :lachen:

Does anyone have the link where folks were discussing this conditioner?
I racked up on the Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masque when I saw it in Marshalls...

I also bought the Biotin Conditioner and the Keratin Conditioner from Mill Creek Botanicals (don't know why I did this cuz the only protein pack I used was Aphogee and I'm not looking for any setbacks BUT...I had to) and I bought Bed Head Dumb Blonde. How do I use the Dumb Blonde product? Do I need to follow up with a moisturizer like the Aphogee treatments?

Here you go:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=259251&highlight=pumkin+puree

ETA: I've tried their Chocolate (sulfate-free) shampoo and "hated it"! I didn't understand how shampoo could make my hair stiff.

Hmm...I might want to try some of this stuff though.

Here you go:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=259251&highlight=pumkin+puree

ETA: I've tried their Chocolate (sulfate-free) shampoo and "hated it"! I didn't understand how shampoo could make my hair stiff.

Hmm...I might want to try some of this stuff though.

I clicked on the 'Thanks' button at the bottom of the screen to see what it does so here's another thank you Esq!!!

If I don't like it I'll have tons of conditioner to sell so I'll keep you all posted...

I clicked on the 'Thanks' button at the bottom of the screen to see what it does so here's another thank you Esq!!!

If I don't like it I'll have tons of conditioner to sell so I'll keep you all posted...

You're welcome. :grin:

And thanks for the thanks, lol.

Bumping for a review. :grin:

Back