Search doesn't work

I've found what I was looking for by searching google and it linked me to a thread on this site. I've been having this issue on my computer for a couple days now. Just found out I can search at work so I need to figure out a problem with my system I guess.

I was having a problem searching through the archives for a few days. At first I thought it was specific to this site but I was having similar issues with facebook and other sites as well. It turned out that the java script was disabled for my browser.

I though it was just me. I only have the problem in my Chrome browser... I can search with Safari, IE and Mozilla FF just fine.

My search works now but before it started working again I had to do it the manual way and click search at the top of the page in between 'new posts' and 'quick links' and go to advance search. Then I'd just search for what I wanted and made sure that it would only search Titles only and not entire posts for what I was looking for. There's a 30 second wait in between searches that way though.

Back