'sealing ends' for short hair.

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
\'sealing ends\' for short hair.

I'm wondering... (as usual, I hear you say
laugh.gif
)

You all probably have long hair and the ends are the same length?

Well I don't, and I really have no clue how to tend to the ends only, I mean, should I section my hair in fours and just 'glue' the ends together between my fingers with EVOO? or is there some other technique?

This may sound like a foolish question, but I don't care! I need to know!

Also, how do you identify a 'split end' does it looks like a tree with branches?
lachen70.gif
sorry, but you know what I mean, cos, if that's the case, I don't have any right now!

xx

Re: \'sealing ends\' for short hair.

No question is foolish here!!
My shortest hairs are my bangs and I quickly section it moisturize the last 2 inches of it, working it through the end of the lock of hair a few seconds with my fingers.
I do the same with the rest of my hair but 3 inches instead of 2. I don't see it as "glueing" it in but rather working the oil/butters/moisturizer through until it feels soft. After a while, you'll know the difference.

My hair is not the same lenght either and what I do is part a section at a time and add whatever moisturizer/oil to my ends this way

Thanx Isis
laugh.gif
! and what about the appearance of split ends?

x

You're welcome CharUK! The split ends looks like a two-pronged fork at the end of the strand.
antlers.gif
Some hairs can split higher up the strand. I noticed that using no heat prevents split ends for me.

WOW, thank goodness for this thread...I had gotten advice from another forum that "I had to seal the entire hair shaft with an essential oil", and that is what I had been doing twice a day. No wonder my hair has been greasy lately

Hair polish is also great for sealing the ends. V05 have a Split Ends Shampoo and Conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
Hair polish is also great for sealing the ends. V05 have a Split Ends Shampoo and Conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> hair polish, eh?
scratchchin.gif
Do you recommend a brand? </font>

[ QUOTE ]
CheerBear said:
andrea..Fantasia IC, Silk Elements and Proclaim all have nice ones

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Thanks
smile.gif
</font>