Seabreeze

Nessa

Is this really good. I have heard that this product is good. But I want to here from u guys. Um I just want to say that could you please tell your hair texture along if it worked for you. You know I want to know best for what might help my hair.

I used sea breeze a few years ago when I had braids.
The mixture was one part kerasilk conditioner with three parts sea breeze. I would spray it on about twice a day. The tingle was great and my hair stayed moisturized. Keeping my hair moisturized was my goal, so I guess I had positive results.
My texture is medium. hth
smile.gif

Now that I am thinking about it my hair did grow quite a bit.Maybe 2 inches over a 10 week period, which is a lot for me.I don’t know if it was the sea breeze or warm weather
hth

i'd guess that it was probably the braids, conditioner and leaving it alone. the super clean scalp probably helped too though.
smile.gif

Sea Breeze is an astringent. because of the camphor and peppermint oil, it does make the scalp tingle. however, the first ingredient is alcohol. so it can be drying to the hair when used alone. if you want to stimulate the scalp, try using a carrier oil like jojoba with the peppermint oil instead. with the carrier oil, you get the moisture. with the essential oil, you get the stimulation and tingle...

Also you may want to check the thread..Seabreeze vs Witchazel..I went ahead and bought witchazel..

Can you give me that link plz candey, thanks I was going to buy some seabreeze, but I have witchazel right here, so I can use that, I hope. thanks

Back