Scurl as a moisturizer?

Babs77

Hi,

After reading your old posts i want to start using Scurl but how should I use it for my relaxed hair and how often? Has anyone had any success using it?

thanks

I use it as a moisturizer when I wear a ponytail and my fake bun/fonytail. I don't use it when I wear my hair down because it seems to be too heavy for my hair. I too have relaxed hair

I use curl moisturizer when my hair is up (in a bun or in a French twist). I don't use it when I wear my hair down (don't think it would work out well at all). It keeps my hair nice and moist (especially the ends). Try it, you just may like it.

I have relaxed hair as well and I LOVE scurl. I dont wear my hair down often so that is not an issue for me however I do wear braidouts and I use it on my braids before I undo them. I have extentions right now but I am still loyal to my scurl. I have thick hair so its pretty much weighed down so it does not affect my styling process. Of you need moisture try it you may fall in love.

[ QUOTE ]
bee said:
Is S-curl too heavy for daily braid-outs. I wouldn't want it to look limp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in my opinion. At least not for my thick hair
laugh.gif
I tried it for braid outs and it turned out nice.

I wear a braid-out all of the time and S-Curl makes my hair look really pretty. I recently started using Sta-Soft-Fro too and I like it better than the S-Curl. They both moisturize extremely well, however, the Sta-Soft changes the texture of my hair and makes my braid-out straighter.

Yes, I'm like Dutchess and use both the SCurl and the Sta-Sof-Fro! Both are great products at a great price! And while wearing a bun they're ideal!!

Does anyone use S-curl on natural hair? In the past, whenever I used curl activator it made my hair curly like I had a real "jheri curl" in it...this was when I was 5-6 years of age.

Yes i have used it. I'm using it now and gonna put some more on when i get home. It does mositurize your natural hair well. Makes my lil baby hair in the back all nice and soft and smooth.
laugh.gif
love it

does it make your hair curly? how do you wear your natural hair with the s-curl in it?

Back