Scoop & Shanda = Man and Wife.tv: Cute!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
http://www.manandwife.tv/

I just downloaded their podcasts from iTunes. This is my first exposure to them. I think they are cute and Shanda is a pretty. I love her hair.

Pretty funny and very cool. Black love ladies!

Anybody else fans?

This is my first time hearing about a show or podcast or anything... looks funny though. I'm going to tune in and see what its all about...

I started watching the episodes last night. I like them so far! :grin:
They make a cute couple. Did you guys see the rock on her finger? :thud:

It didn't come on last night out here in northern cali... at least it didnt show up on the tv guide@11pm. I'm going to actually turn to the channel tonight to see if maybe there is a mistake with the tv guide.
How was the first episode?

It didn't come on last night out here in northern cali... at least it didnt show up on the tv guide@11pm. I'm going to actually turn to the channel tonight to see if maybe there is a mistake with the tv guide.
How was the first episode?

It was an introduction to their program. I liked it. It's wild!

I LOVE them too! Even though I havent caught an episode in awhile. I found them by accident when I got my 2nd iPod and was trying to find a song. When they had only 2 or 3 episodes out and was hooked. Now their on MTV where they bleep everything out :ohwell:

I love them! I just started watching their show like three nights ago with my BF. We love it! That show has me laughing so hard. I love the fact that Shanda keep its real.

i love love love their podcast and have been watching it for awhile. Scoop is funny as hell, i like that its a practical relationship show, but its not for the prude. i set my dvr to record the mtv episodes but i haven't watched any as yet. And yes that ring is SERIOUS, i'm wondering how much carats is it

I have seen the show and it is funny! I DVR it so on nights like this I dont have to get off the computer to watch... well I'm going to go watch it now anyway but THANKS for sharing. I'm usually in the dark about these things.

Back