Scissors for Dusting

daviine

Can someone recommend a good pair of scissors for dusting/trimming?

I have a pair here but I'm not sure if they're quality because I don't remember paying a lot of money for it...I don;t even think it had a name.

I agree with Allandra. Their basic scissors for cutting hair are good and if you can, take them to a barber and get them sharpened. Cheap scissors with barber sharpening is wonderful.

Also, you can always use a very sharp pair of toenail scissors. They are ultra sharp most times and very easy to use.

~Jade~

Allandra and Jade...thanks a million.
notworthy.gif
I just have three questions:

1. Where can I find the Goody brand of scissors. I'm not sure that I've seen them before.

2. Is there a certain brand of ultra sharp toenail scissors----how will I know if its ULTRA sharp as opposed to just sharp? Is there some kind of test or trick I can perform?

3. When using the toenail scissors, do I need to clip at an angle or can I just clip straight across?

Daviine,

I'm with Allandra with places for the Goody scissors. I've gotten mine at both Target and CVS.

Most toenails scissors are ultra-sharp. The way to tell to be sure is to simply run the tip on a finger. If it very easily tears a bit of your skin, you know they are way sharp enough
grin.gif
And, cut straight across when using them.

Much Love,

Jade

Back