Schwarzkopf: Zero Frizz 100% Rescue - Deep Conditioner

MsJamerican

Did any of you ladies (and/or gentlemen) ever use this deep conditioner?

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-32, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Biotin, Glycerin, Pearl Powder, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance)

DSC04571_1.jpg

I only used it once (it made my hair soft but wasn't that impressed). So I can't comment on the long term effects. I told my mother to buy 20 of them (I always run out of deep conditioner and they were a $1 at Dollar Tree compared to online where the lowest I've seen it was $4) just in case they don't carry it anymore. I'll use it again when I take my box braids out to see how well it works on my natural hair (I'm transitioning). If it doesn't work I'll alter it by adding honey or oils and if I'm still not impressed I'll just resell 18 of them on Ebay or something...

i have been interested in their products but i never tried them yet imo you can DR up ANY conditioner if you still dont like it use is as a pre poo with some oils and honey

Back