Scarves

upandcoming

Hey ladies,

Where do you guys buy scarves, NICE ones...the ones you can use as headbands and make your bun look BANGING while stretching a relaxer. I want to buy a few new scarves that I can wear while doing some shopping or out with friends. I also want nice hair clips. Let me know where you've purchased them, please!

ah, man...yesterday Filene's Basement was having a sale on scarves. I got 12, yes 12 Pucci & Missioni scarves. some square, some long. I love scarves. Friday they were regular price $99, yesterday $14.50....I had to have them, too good to pass up...

I like wearing sashes and scarves...I've got all kinds of colors and styles. They're great for when you're bored with your hair.

I get them everywhere...Forever 21, Target, Nordstrom's, Bloomingdales, Wet Seal, Urban Outfitters, H&M...

You can find them in lots of places...you just have to remember to check each time you're in a store.

Forever21, around $2-$4

H&M, but I know they dont' have that in South Florida and there's no website.

ROSS has good ones, I have 3 nice ones from there. You might find them at TJMaxx and Marshalls as well, for around $4 each

I pick mine up some of everywhere also. If you have a Macy's in your area, they are having a really good sale on them now.

amr501 said:
Don't forget fabric stores! They have every color, print, texture you can think of, all you need is 1-2 yards :)

Very good point!!

I never thought to put any pictures of my scarves in the albums.

JLove74 said:
ah, man...yesterday Filene's Basement was having a sale on scarves. I got 12, yes 12 Pucci & Missioni scarves. some square, some long. I love scarves. Friday they were regular price $99, yesterday $14.50....I had to have them, too good to pass up...

I didn't need to hear this...lol

-A

I used to work at Dillard's and they had a huge scarf collection...all fabrics from faux to silk and a wide price range. Also the regularly reduce the prices...every week we marked down beautiful scarfs ... some of them pure silk.

I pretty sure the other department stores the ladies have mentioned are the same.

Might peep them out...just have to get in there and dig...you'll find all kindsa goodies on clearance at Dillards.

Chayil

Good to know. What's the material of these scarves @ Forever 21?

CarLiTa said:
Forever21, around $2-$4

H&M, but I know they dont' have that in South Florida and there's no website.

ROSS has good ones, I have 3 nice ones from there. You might find them at TJMaxx and Marshalls as well, for around $4 each

togethernessinchrist said:
Hey ladies,

Where do you guys buy scarves, NICE ones...the ones you can use as headbands and make your bun look BANGING while stretching a relaxer. I want to buy a few new scarves that I can wear while doing some shopping or out with friends. I also want nice hair clips. Let me know where you've purchased them, please!

thebreastcancersitedotcom

Back