SCARED TO TRIM

IRAQCHICK30

oKAY LADIes, i know I dont post much or have picutres, but I go on my leave next week and will do it then. Here is my thing, I have not been to the hair salon since September, and my hair has grown out considerably (past shoulder length). Well, I am going on leave next week, as I stated, and I am going to the hair salon, but what should I do? Should i get them to trim it? I love my growth and dont want to mess anything up. I have not had a relaxer since may of last year, so i dont know what to do. Please advise.

I agree.... my last salon experience I lost about 3 (maybe more) inches due to a "trim":nono:... and then the lady had the nerve to say that it'll grow back when she saw my face drop. :wallbash:

If you are that worried about it I wouldn't risk it... too many scissor happy folks out there.... how are your ends? You could twist your hair and trim yourself that way, or just the regular way, that way you can save your length.

I self-trim (or get dh to do it) all the time--it doesn't look perfect by any stretch, but it's less anxiety-inducing than going to the salon.

Back