SAY IT AIN'T SO?!?!

LocksOfLuV

Please tell me Nexxus Emergencee is NOT discontinued.

So I went to Krogers today, to see if I can get some of this on sale. And it was on sale for 5.99 but of course it was all gone. I blame you Cincy, OH PJs. Anyways, the sign said "discontinued." I bout had a fit and died in the middle of the store. I was like "Noooooo" ( I thought I was thinking but I guess I said it out loud :lol: ) the girl next to me was like ":confused: :look: "

Say it ain't so, please say it ain't so...

trimbride said:
This is not true....can't be, that is one of my favorite protein treatments....WTH:( :confused: :mad: :perplexed :nono: :spinning: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Somebody needs to email Nexxus. And I am too hurt right now. If I have to email them, it won't be pretty.:mad:

Wait I just saw another thread about nexxus having another protein conditioner. It may just be emergencee repakaged....I know they basically renamed humectress so it is possible:ohwell:

I bought some this evening at my local Krogers and it was being discontinued there too.
Maybe it's just the Kroger grocery chain that is not selling it anymore? :perplexed

OMG NO!!!! - THIS CAN'T BE!!!!! - IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THIS PRODUCT I WOULDN'T HAVE THE PROGRESS I HAVE NOW!! IT'S PEEEEERRRFECT FOR ME!! - BETTER THAN APHOGEE(TOO STRONG)AND BETTER THAN DUO TEX. (TOO LIGHT). IT 'S LIKE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!!!! WHY!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

purplemom said:
I bought some this evening at my local Krogers and it was being discontinued there too.
Maybe it's just the Kroger grocery chain that is not selling it anymore? :perplexed

That's what I was going to say. Are you sure that it's not just Kroger that's discontinuing it??? I just emailed Nexxus. I'll let you ladies know when I get a response!!!

nomoweavesfome said:
OMG NO!!!! - THIS CAN'T BE!!!!! - IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THIS PRODUCT I WOULDN'T HAVE THE PROGRESS I HAVE NOW!! IT'S PEEEEERRRFECT FOR ME!! - BETTER THAN APHOGEE(TOO STRONG)AND BETTER THAN DUO TEX. (TOO LIGHT). IT 'S LIKE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!!!! WHY!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

My sentiments exactly.

sareca said:
My sentiments exactly.

I am going to third this.

I even have the Essations Hair Mender and it just doesn't do "it" for me like Emergencee.

I'm just going to stick with what I know.

Ms_T good looking out and don't forget to let us know.

It may be just Krogers. I remember when I heard the Suave milk and honey conditioner was going to be discontinued. I went out bought 6 bottles. I emailed the company and they said that they still have it and was will to distribute it to anyone willing to sell it.

nelli711 said:
I hope they didn't discontinue emergencee.

The emergencee has been discontinued. It has been renamed. It’s new name starts with an A, I can’t remember it. But I bought a bottle a little over a month ago. And guess what! It is known sold in a larger bottle, I think it is sixteen ounces and costs $50.00. The formula is the same, only the name has changed.

Edie said:
The emergencee has been discontinued. It has been renamed. It’s new name starts with an A, I can’t remember it. But I bought a bottle a little over a month ago. And guess what! It is known sold in a larger bottle, I think it is sixteen ounces and costs $50.00. The formula is the same, only the name has changed.

*faints*

How did you find out this info?

delta_gyrl said:
Okay ballers... I knew I couldn't hang when I saw Emergencee for $14.99..:eek:

Locks, what's your backup?

I don't know. Forreal. I remember a thread where someone posted the ingredients of the Keracare Reconstructor and it had the same exact ingredients as the Nexxus Emergence (except two of the ingredients were reversed) but that ish is 30 bucks for a 8oz bottle.:eek:

I might just suck that ish up and buy the new expensive bottle.:( Atleast I know what I am getting.

I don't know if this new Emergence replacement wil be the same as the old so I guess I need to go Target to see if have the old packaging on clearance.

LocksOfLuV said:
*faints*

How did you find out this info?

I bought a bottle six weeks ago. The new bottles adds up to 4 bottles of the same emergencee. So the price is not bad.

Okay ladies, I got a response back from Nexxus today. I almost deleted it thinking it was junk mail. :eek: But something told me to open it and see what it was first. :lol: Here it is:

Thank you for contacting Nexxus Beauty Products regarding your interest in our Emergencee Reconstructor.

Our Emergencee Reconstructor is part of our Nexxus Signature Line which has been expanded to the retail market. This product has not been discontinued.

Generally, large retailers such as Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, Meijers, Walgreens, CVS, Brooks, Albertsons, Osco Drugs, Savon Drugs, Kroger, Winn Dixie, HEB, Publix, Ulta Cosmetics and Duane Reade carry a wide variety of our products; however, they do not carry all of the products. It is best to ask the Health and Beauty Aid Manager if they are able to order the product through their distribution center, or you may want to order the product at some on-line stores that we suggest. The on-line stores are drugstore.com, walgreens. com, cvs.com, target.com, or longs.com. These on-line stores have quite a variety of current or hard to find products on their websites.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for contacting Nexxus Beauty Products.

Sincerely,

Jessie West
Consumer Relations Representative

That doesn't say anything about new packaging, new name, or new formula. So, I don't know. :perplexed

I am glad this hasn't been discontinued because I've heard so many great reviews on this that I probably will want to buy it one day. Maybe after I get that Monoi oil hahaha.

Thank you Ms_Twana for finding that out. Although I don't have immediate access to this product, it is my staple protein. It would kill me to think that I cannot restock whenever I am in the states!

Ms_Twana said:
Okay ladies, I got a response back from Nexxus today. I almost deleted it thinking it was junk mail. :eek: But something told me to open it and see what it was first. :lol: Here it is:

Thank you for contacting Nexxus Beauty Products regarding your interest in our Emergencee Reconstructor.

Our Emergencee Reconstructor is part of our Nexxus Signature Line which has been expanded to the retail market. This product has not been discontinued.

Generally, large retailers such as Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, Meijers, Walgreens, CVS, Brooks, Albertsons, Osco Drugs, Savon Drugs, Kroger, Winn Dixie, HEB, Publix, Ulta Cosmetics and Duane Reade carry a wide variety of our products; however, they do not carry all of the products. It is best to ask the Health and Beauty Aid Manager if they are able to order the product through their distribution center, or you may want to order the product at some on-line stores that we suggest. The on-line stores are drugstore.com, walgreens. com, cvs.com, target.com, or longs.com. These on-line stores have quite a variety of current or hard to find products on their websites.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for contacting Nexxus Beauty Products.

Sincerely,

Jessie West

Consumer Relations Representative​

That doesn't say anything about new packaging, new name, or new formula. So, I don't know. :perplexed

Thank you Ms_T!!!:)

Ms_Twana said:

Sincerely,

Jessie West
Consumer Relations Representative

I bought a bottle of the new product. It is by Nexxus. Is called Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic emergency reconstructor. It has the exact same ingredients as Emergencee. It is just in a 16.9 oz container. Don’t know why they put the same product in a different size container with a different name. As I said it costs $50, but it adds up to more than 4-5 dollars of the old product. It is actually more product for your dollar. I have used the product twice and it performed exactly the same as the Emergencee.

Last edited:
Edie said:
I bought a bottle of the new product. It is by Nexxus. Is called Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic emergency reconstructor. It has the exact same ingredients as Emergencee. It is just in a 16.9 oz container. Don’t know why they put the same product in a different size container with a different name. As I said it costs $50, but it adds up to more than 4-5 dollars of the old product. It is actually more product for your dollar. I have used the product twice and it performed exactly the same as the Emergencee.

I think Nexxus is up to something. I think they are putting the same products out for consumers and salons but using different names. I hope they don't go the Pantene route.:look:

Back