Saw this hair growth oil on IG!! Wow!! That price.

Sis, it's on sale. The original price is $169.99. Somebody don lost their damn lockdown mind. :lachen:. The product has 46 reviews so I'm guessing some people drank the kool aid.
48? That’s too much. Imagine buying it and you have allergies that you aren’t aware of(I made a DIY oil and I think I had an allergic reaction. But I had added other things to my diet so I’m not sure what it was. I’m sure they have a no returns policy. I’m in the wrong profession Lolol.

Is the target audience rich white women? Cos I see some skin care products going for foolish prices and the rich white ladies gobble it up (cough, Vintner's Daughter). The ingredients are good and it probably works well enough. If this product was branded/packaged differently and the spelling mistakes were corrected AND a rich, attractive, white it-girl endorsed it, I can see it flying off the shelves.

INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
*COCONUT OIL - seals in moisture and improves circulation. Nutrient rich anti-fungal
*HEMP - increase elasticity strengthens hair promotes growth
*CARROT OIL - acts as a sunscreen makes hair lustrous promotes hair growth
*ALMA - strengthens hair at the root stops breakage improve scalp health
*TEA TREE OIL - stimulates growth reduces dandruff anti-fungal
*CASTOR OIL - rapid increase of hair growth seals split in thickens the hair repairs damage and much more!!!!
*ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS - Bhringraj, Stinging Nettle, Peppermint, Mustard seed, Sesame oil, Basil, ArgonAloe, Garlic seed, Onion seed, Almond oil, Pygeum, Biotin, Chili oil, Olive oil, Ginkgo Biloba, Black Tea, Neem, Aritha, Calendula, Chamomile, Dandelion, Ginseng, Fenugreek, Ginger Root, Gotu Kola, Hibiscus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Saw Palmetto, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Grape seed oil, Horsetail, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Sage, Tyme, Hemp seed oil and Tulsa.

I wish them a good proof-reader but I won't be purchasing, lol.

Is the target audience rich white women? Cos I see some skin care products going for foolish prices and the rich white ladies gobble it up (cough, Vintner's Daughter). The ingredients are good and it probably works well enough. If this product was branded/packaged differently and the spelling mistakes were corrected AND a rich, attractive, white it-girl endorsed it, I can see it flying off the shelves.

INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
*COCONUT OIL - seals in moisture and improves circulation. Nutrient rich anti-fungal
*HEMP - increase elasticity strengthens hair promotes growth
*CARROT OIL - acts as a sunscreen makes hair lustrous promotes hair growth
*ALMA - strengthens hair at the root stops breakage improve scalp health
*TEA TREE OIL - stimulates growth reduces dandruff anti-fungal
*CASTOR OIL - rapid increase of hair growth seals split in thickens the hair repairs damage and much more!!!!
*ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS - Bhringraj, Stinging Nettle, Peppermint, Mustard seed, Sesame oil, Basil, ArgonAloe, Garlic seed, Onion seed, Almond oil, Pygeum, Biotin, Chili oil, Olive oil, Ginkgo Biloba, Black Tea, Neem, Aritha, Calendula, Chamomile, Dandelion, Ginseng, Fenugreek, Ginger Root, Gotu Kola, Hibiscus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Saw Palmetto, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Grape seed oil, Horsetail, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Sage, Tyme, Hemp seed oil and Tulsa.

I wish them a good proof-reader but I won't be purchasing, lol.
Your eyes are eagle like. I didn’t see all of the other errors.

Come in in here and see what I just found on FB y’all! The shenanigans are thick and oh so obvious!!!

This looks like the same exact product that I listed above last week. Note the different company name and labeling.

I just so happened to look at the oil’s ingredient list, misspelling included and put 2+2 together!!! Note the slight price difference!! I’d love to know what this is all about.

Last edited:
I saw this oil months ago on IG...but I don't remember it being that damn expensive. They good and fool. I think they jacked the price way up because it definitely was not selling at that price point before.

There were some reviews someplace, some good and some bad. The bad reviews were enough for me to say hell to the no. :lachen:

I saw this oil months ago on IG...but I don't remember it being that damn expensive. They good and fool. I think they jacked the price way up because it definitely was not selling at that price point before.

There were some reviews someplace, some good and some bad. The bad reviews were enough for me to say hell to the no. :lachen:
The website I posted last week $150. The “Other” company?? $39. Lolol. Hilarity.

Back