Saved Men Flirting

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Some randomness for today.

So, I was sitting at the library and a man came over and sat across from me, saying he wanted to use the plug. :rolleyes: I told him it was fine, I was on my way out anyway. He said that was okay, since he had to get to bible study soon anyway. Eventually I asked him what church he goes to. He couldn't remember the name. He said he's been going there for months, but that he doesn't care about the building, he just goes for the word. I certainly couldn't fault him for that. So, he asked me if I was saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. I told him yes. Then we started talking about tongues and spiritual gifts and what being filled with the Holy Ghost means.

I thought, "Oh...This isn't what I expected. It's a nice spiritual conversation with a man not being a leech." He talks some more about reading the Bible and whatnot. I get up to leave. He asks my name then asks me: "Well, maybe you can call me sometime--to minister to me. Minister to me over the phone." :look: Then, because of my expression, he quickly has to add, "Cause you know, sometimes it's good to let someone else minister the word to you, not just, you know, you reading yourself."

I didn't know whether to :laugh: or :nono:

:perplexed:

Saved men have to get their flirt on...but, please, in some other way!

Last edited:
:lol:
I guess I'd have to hear the way he said it. If he obviously wasn't a smooth talker, I'd probably just find it cute.

Girl I wonder if it was the guy who hit on me in Borders and yes I had my wedding ring on. Talking about he could teach me how to really flow in my annointing. I was like no thanks I already have a covering. And he was like sometimes it takes an outside eye to bring it out. I was like :perplexed:look::nono: This fool followed me around and was trying to give me books and wanted to take me out to lunch.

Some randomness for today.

So, I was sitting at the library and a man came over and sat across from me, saying he wanted to use the plug. :rolleyes: I told him it was fine, I was on my way out anyway. He said that was okay, since he had to get to bible study soon anyway. Eventually I asked him what church he goes to. He couldn't remember the name. He said he's been going there for months, but that he doesn't care about the building, he just goes for the word. I certainly couldn't fault him for that. So, he asked me if I was saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. I told him yes. Then we started talking about tongues and spiritual gifts and what being filled with the Holy Ghost means.

I thought, "Oh...This isn't what I expected. It's a nice spiritual conversation with a man not being a leech." He talks some more about reading the Bible and whatnot. I get up to leave. He asks my name then asks me: "Well, maybe you can call me sometime--to minister to me. Minister to me over the phone." :look: Then, because of my expression, he quickly has to add, "Cause you know, sometimes it's good to let someone else minister the word to you, not just, you know, you reading yourself."

I didn't know whether to :laugh: or :nono:

:perplexed:

Saved men have to get their flirt on...but, please, in some other way!

Girl I wonder if it was the guy who hit on me in Borders and yes I had my wedding ring on. Talking about he could teach me how to really flow in my annointing. I was like no thanks I already have a covering. And he was like sometimes it takes an outside eye to bring it out. I was like :perplexed:look::nono: This fool followed me around and was trying to give me books and wanted to take me out to lunch.

This is funny to see this thread. This evening, just a little while ago, I was in Whole Foods with my cousin, I left her in the Vitamin Aisle to look at the Tea section, and I heard my name being called.

It was a man who I hadn't seen in years at my former Church.

We talked for a few moments about where we fellowship and as I was saying goodbye and 'Nice Seeing You", he grabbed me and kissed me on my cheek. I thought, it wasn't all that to see him after all this time. :look:

Mind you, his hug was very proper and most definitely in Christian order, but he kissed my cheek and I thought it was just a little much from someone, I didn't know that well.

I dunno... :lol: I was in a 'rush' anyway; I've been out all day, I was tired and I wanted to keep it moving.

I can still feel the 'burn' on my cheek from his moustache :lachen:

I wish a saved man would flirt with me :sad::pray:

The smiles are funny..

I can't stand men who flirt..just be direct..without being vulgar..Im a very sharp shooter which takes many chicks on this site off guard..you must be depressed..It like how can you mix God in your game..that not cute..I don't think God likes to be pulled into nonsense

Yeah I don't appreciate it when Christian men and women do this. The word saids to treat single women as sister's in Christ. Recently I was hit on publicly by a christian man at a church event. I agree with coco diva, just be direct if you are truly interested and not just looking for an ego stroke.

Back