Sauve Milk and Honey-Still Available?

n_vizion

Guys,
I have not been able to find Sauve Milk and Honey at Walmart lately. Is it still offered? Or is it discontinued?

You know, I have been a member for 7 months and I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a bottle of this conditioner! I saw the shampoo once at Kroger (grocery store). I don't believe it actually exists.:lol:

I will admit.. it is very hard to find.. but when I found that bottle.. I grabbed it with the quickness!! But now I have to figure out exactly where I bought it? I have been to so many stores and I don't know if I will be able to find another bottle ever again :lol:

I just got off the phone with a representative who confirmed that the product was discontinued in January. She recommended the Tropical Coconut and the Toasted Vanilla as comparible products.

Can anyone comment on how these products compare?

She sent me coupons to test these products out and stated that my request for the product would be sent to Marketing. If anyone else wishes to contact Sauve you can at 1-800-782-8301. Any request for the item will be noted and forwarded.

I miss my Milk and Honey!!

Yeah, it was discontinued, but you can still find it in some dollar stores or Big Lots (they always get a lot of discontinued items).

I have the Toasted Vanilla and have tried the Tropical Coconut. Neither really compare to the MAH, but I'd pick the Vanilla one over the coconut.

B_Phlyy said:
Yeah, it was discontinued, but you can still find it in some dollar stores or Big Lots (they always get a lot of discontinued items).

I have the Toasted Vanilla and have tried the Tropical Coconut. Neither really compare to the MAH, but I'd pick the Vanilla one over the coconut.

ITA with B Phlyy there is absolutely no comparison between these conditioners. I don't care for the Tropical Coconut, the Toasted Vanilla one smells delicious but the texture is way more watery than M&H. About a month ago, I was lucky to find several bottles of the orginal formula M&H next to the new so I snatched them up. Otherwise this is hard if not impossible to find.

preciousjewel76 said:
You know, I have been a member for 7 months and I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a bottle of this conditioner! I saw the shampoo once at Kroger (grocery store). I don't believe it actually exists.:lol:

LOL....now I'm starting to wonder,:lachen:

This explains it! I was able to find it at a local Long Drug Store here in San Diego. I've not seen it anywhere else. I know where I'm going tomorrow morning after I leave the gym.

I hate That because I Loved the Milk n Honey Conditioner, But I now use the Coconut or Citrus smoothie but now I am having a Hard time finding Citrus smoothie, I am about to just Leave suave alone because everytime they get a Good product they stop making it, and my Second Love was the Citrus Smoothie 3rd Love is Coconut. After I get through with these bottles I am going back to my Herbal Essence Hello Hydration LOL!!!!!!

Dog, I have been holding out y'all. I have ten bottles of the original from the last batch that were at Long's Drugs located in California and Nevada (Hey, my hair is growing, and I love M & H for pre-poos). For those of you living near a Grocery Outlet, I believe that they will be there next (Pure speculation, but I am pretty good with speculating). I also have five bottles of the new formula on order from MEDICHEST. Go to Medichest.com for more info.

(It's official. I feel beholden to my LHCF sisters, because I appreciate the advice you have given me).

OFF TOPIC: I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I think there is a conspiracy against products that work for a large number of "usses." One day there will be a company similar to the relatively new make-up company that can recreate your favorite shade of discontinued lipstick. I am saving the ingredients of Suave M & H conditioner just in case the "hair care" version of this company comes into existence. Any entrepreneurs out there? Is this unethical/illegal? :cool:

mango387 said:
Dog, I have been holding out y'all. I have ten bottles of the original from the last batch that were at Long's Drugs located in California and Nevada (Hey, my hair is growing, and I love M & H for pre-poos). For those of you living near a Grocery Outlet, I believe that they will be there next (Pure speculation, but I am pretty good with speculating). I also have five bottles of the new formula on order from MEDICHEST. Go to Medichest.com for more info.

(It's official. I feel beholden to my LHCF sisters, because I appreciate the advice you have given me).

OFF TOPIC: I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I think there is a conspiracy against products that work for a large number of "usses." One day there will be a company similar to the relatively new make-up company that can recreate your favorite shade of discontinued lipstick. I am saving the ingredients of Suave M & H conditioner just in case the "hair care" version of this company comes into existence. Any entrepreneurs out there? Is this unethical/illegal? :cool:

Think we can get Naturallady to whip us up some Milk & Honey while she's at it?? :D

VWVixxen said:
Grocery Outlet huh? :scratchch

People look down on Grocery Outlet, but as a graduate student living on a budget so I won't be broke forever, I love it. I have found the infamous Suave Awapuhi Conditioner (2 bottles) in addition to the Joico Intensive Moisture treatment (5 bottles). Moreover, their products are legitimate. I know this, because they have the right fragrance and consistency. I try to go there once a month to check their hair care section. When I take my May visit, I'll check for the Milk and Honey.

n_vizion said:
I just got off the phone with a representative who confirmed that the product was discontinued in January. She recommended the Tropical Coconut and the Toasted Vanilla as comparible products.

She sent me coupons to test these products out and stated that my request for the product would be sent to Marketing. If anyone else wishes to contact Sauve you can at 1-800-782-8301. Any request for the item will be noted and forwarded.

i think a part of my soul just died :(

I saw a fully stocked selection of the Shampoo at Shop Rite about two weeks ago. I didn't see the conditioner but I was really looking either. I was on a mission for my coconut oil so the Suave Milk and Honey didn't bring out my PJism. :lol:

I saw it on medichest.....I saved the page for when I allow myself to buy more conditioner

now don't everyone go running to medichest..save some for me!!!

mango387 said:
^^^medichest. medichest. medichest. :lachen:

ETA: Sorry for being bad. I mentioned medichest earlier, but I have already purchased my bottles (5). They also have other discontinued items on sale on the site.

n_vizion said:

Oh say it ain't so...

I'll be calling Suave to request that Milk and Honey be continued. I have used both the new and original formulas; the original is the best (Jojoba Oil is high on the list of ingredients).

I'll be requesting that they "bring back" the original formula Milk and Honey!

mango387 said:
ETA: Sorry for being bad. I mentioned medichest earlier, but I have already purchased my bottles (5). They also have other discontinued items on sale on the site.
But they still have more right!!!

n_vizion said:

Well that explains it. :ohwell:

SC Ladies I saw Suave Milk & Honey at Piggly Wiggly Stores reduced to 49 cents a bottle.a great price if it works for ya.
I stocked piled last year 60 bottles.

LABETT said:
SC Ladies I saw Suave Milk & Honey at Piggly Wiggly Stores reduced to 49 cents a bottle.a great price if it works for ya.

Wow! You've got me beat. I wonder if it is possible that all of the people who loved it (we know people did b/c it was always sold out) could write, call, or e-mail Suave to inform the company of the grave mistake that it has made. I think this conditioner is actually worth the effort.

Last edited:
cutiebe2 said:
I saw it on medichest.....I saved the page for when I allow myself to buy more conditioner

now don't everyone go running to medichest..save some for me!!!

:lol: @ Mango!!

Cutieb2...you know how the lurkers roll on LHCF, you'd better order while they still have some...if it's a money issue, I can offer a loan! :lol: (they don't call me the PJ-Enabler for nothing). :lachen: Seriously, one of my faves here sent me a few bottles of the original formulation and the reviews were correct! The new is pretty good too, although lacking just a bit. I'd take the new formula over none at all.

Going to medichest myself...:user:

LABETT said:

:lachen: :shocked: That's what I did with the DDTA!!! I STILL have 10 bottles!! :lol: :look:

VERY BAD NEWS

I ordered on Tuesday, and I received an e-mail from medichest stating that they were out of stock of my Suave M & H:( . You can try for yourselves, though.

I still have about 7 bottles of the M&H at home because i have a tendency to buy in bulk when i love something...... i can still find M&H at the Duane Reeds in Brooklyn though. However, ive been buying the M&H and the Toasted Vanilla interchangeably. They are one and the same to me. :) Creamy, moisturizing, and smells delish.

KiniKakes said:
I still have about 7 bottles of the M&H at home because i have a tendency to buy in bulk when i love something...... i can still find M&H at the Duane Reeds in Brooklyn though. However, ive been buying the M&H and the Toasted Vanilla interchangeably. They are one and the same to me. :) Creamy, moisturizing, and smells delish.

Thanks!! Gotta go get me some Toasted Vanilla.........

Back