Saturday Night Hair

Dauntless

Well ladies it's Saturday ...what are you doing with your hair tonight? Going out to dinner and wearing an upscale updo? Clubbing with a beautiful braid out? Movie night with a firece flat ironed flip?

Well as for me it'll be DC no heat and lifetime movie network...I may attempt my first braid out..

So what are your hair plans for the evening?

Saturday usually is make-love-to-my hair night, but since I'm in kinky twists, i'm just gonna moisturize and throw on a scarf.

Yeah Saturday nights are the nights I make love to my hair too. I'm going to try Pantene's R&N mask tonight with a nice rollerset.

I made love to my hair last night with Pantene's R&N Mask. Flatironed and pincurled. Tonight I will probably just moisturized and pincurl. Wrap and relax!

I might wash my hair again tonight. It probably would be a DC without heat, airdry, and attempt a french braid again. I'll probably see what movies are on tv tonight. If nothing of interest i'll watch some African Movies.

Going to a cocktail and dinner outing with my dad. I shampooed, DC'd and flat ironed my hair yesterday and got him to trim about 2" off so the ends are nice and blunt.

I haven't settled on a style...I'm thinking of just wearing it down with some hair candy in it.

:look:

Uh, last night before going out on a dinner date, I was rushing so much that I got to sweating and my hair got damp under my shower cap. It dried, but it got puffy and big.

Carusos hooked me up last night but I don't have time to wash my hair tonight. I have a date tonight and I am going to have to just moisturize and Caruso it again. I want so bad to just jump in the shower a shampoo and condition my hair.

Today I was out shopping and there was a girl that kept looking at my hair. I saw her several times looking at it. Either she was admiring it, or thinking "What tha?!" I hope it was the former. :look:

I'm wearing a bun.. On the Hide Your Hair Challenge until 12/31/08 and saving my passes for special occasions..:yep:

Oil rinse, then deep condition.
Attempt to do a twist out without leave in conditioner since, I am too broke to get it.

I'm going to a bonfire at the beach, so I'm doing a wash n go and letting it go free! lol

Last edited:
This afternoon, I did a rollerset with lots of little rollers (my church-do will be a spiral set), then I sat under my bonnet dryer for about an hour. Since I will finish by airdrying overnight, this evening, I plan to watch TV (a tennis match on ESPN, maybe the Olympics or a movie), then off to bed. After a busy week, I'm looking forward to a lazy Saturday night.:yawn:

Sitting under the dryer with my fresh rollerset--post-ORS hair mayo DC. Hoping to get some body back in my hair after an over-zealous relaxer 3 (yes 3) weeks ago :perplexed.

Hubby has been out of town all we, so we be staying home. I'm doing a hot oil treatment with Monoi de Tahiti Oil, next co-wash with my love WEN Fig. After that DC with Glowrious Crown Protein Hair Conditioner, another DC with WEN Lavender, rinse it out and air dry with some WEN Lavender Styling Cream & Lavender oil.

Last edited:
I'm staying home tonight because I'm sick.

I smothered my hair in evoo and then covered it Dove intense therapy conditioner. I'm going to put on my hair turban and sleep in for an extra deep condition.

I applied a black rinse, deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Pak, moisturized with Silken Child, sealed with coconut oil and wrapped!

Wash and protein treatment with Aubrey's GPB, followed by a deep condition with Aubrey's White Camellia with heat while watching "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"

I have my hair in about 8 braids, moisturized with Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Nectar and sealed with my shea aloe mix, and I'm fixin' to watch some House reruns and eat some popcorn. :grin:

dc with medium heat -- it's been a long time lol. moisture. retwist hair. movie date with vin diesel (y'all know what I mean.)

Back