Satin Scarves Where to Get Them

Ravenhairedbeauty

Hi ladies does anybody know of a place online where I can order satin scarves of different colors? I live in northern California so if anyone knows of a place on the ground that would be good also.

You should be able to get satin scarves from any BSS. They may even have a few at KMart, and Target. Any google search for satin scarf should pull up results as well. HTH!

You should be able to get satin scarves from any BSS. They may even have a few at KMart, and Target. Any google search for satin scarf should pull up results as well. HTH!

Thank you so much! All the searches I was doing were just coming up with the same shiny black scarf but that's not what I wanted, but I'll check my local BSS. :)

Ooo, This reminds me, theres a dollar store that has some really nice ones. Ima take some pics and post them. I got one from there like 3 yrs. ago and its still goin strong.

ETA: The site you posted has some really nice bonnetts. I love the patterns and colors.

Last edited:
Back