Satin Caps

leejeff

Has anyone tried those new satin caps in the beauty supplies stores which are supposed to help condition and grow your hair?

Has anyone tried those new satin caps in the beauty supplies stores which are supposed to help condition and grow your hair?

yes.. does not work. I bought the head wrap one time and I could see my ends sticking out thru the threads leaving it open to rub against the cotten pillow. No thanks.. What happens after you wash it? :nono:

Invest in some silk pillow cases and a good silk scarf. Or do like I did last week, buy some silk and make your own pillow cases.

I only buy them because they are satin caps! I buy all brands... whatever the have in the stores at the time. I doubt that they actually work.

I buy the plain ol satin caps, not the ones that so call condition your hair and make it grow.

I bought one, not because I thought it could grow my hair but because I liked the cap design. Girl,,,, it was black.... my good pillowcase was white. Why did I have oil in my hair? Why did the dye come out and permanently stain my pillowcase???? If it did that to the pillowcase what is it doing to my hair, skin, and system?????????? :ohwell:

Back