Sareca ..... Need a little more help on the Red Palm Creme

Letitia said:
Sareca thanks for all your help. Mine came out like a charm!!! (and i love it!!):notworthy

Did you get it fluffy like you like it?

Last edited:
sareca said:
Did you get it fluffy like you like it?

YES, I was so pleased. :) The ice bath did the trick. You can take my message off of 'private'. Someone else might benefit from the info. I want to make another batch already. It was really fun.:cool:

Letitia said:
YES, I was so pleased. :) The ice bath did the trick. You can take my message off of 'private'. Someone else might benefit from the info. I want to make another batch already. It was really fun.:cool:
It *is* fun! I love it. It lasts a long time too, so it takes forever to use it up. That's why I started giving them away. Ok, I'll take it off private.

sareca said:
000_2227-vi.jpg

Latest version. I've tweaked the recipe and the ingredients a little. I'm thrilled with this version.

That is so, so (searches for better word-gives up) PRETTY!! I can't wait to try it. August or September you say-aww :( my inner PJ is pouting big time

DivaRox said:
That is so, so (searches for better word-gives up) PRETTY!! I can't wait to try it. August or September you say-aww :( my inner PJ is pouting big time

I know. I know. I hate when people tell me a new product version will be released... months away. *sigh* :ohwell:

sareca said:
I give up. You'll be able to buy some in August or September of this year. It does take a while and a little money to collect all the ingredients and like p1 says not everybody want to spend hours cookin' up a hair cream. So for those of you that aren't mixologists paypal will work. :)

I'm glad to read this Sareca!!! We're hair junkies up on this board!!! Who better to be developing products with quality ingredients but LHCFers (and sisters from other hairboards)???

I'm pulling for you AND I want some too. August/September isn't that far away and I want to receive something in the mail. :lol:

p1

sareca said:
I give up. You'll be able to buy some in August or September of this year. It does take a while and a little money to collect all the ingredients and like p1 says not everybody want to spend hours cookin' up a hair cream. So for those of you that aren't mixologists paypal will work. :)

Sareca, will you be sending out PMs when it is available for sale? If so, please add me to the list. My days get so hectic, I know I will not remember. It looks and sounds great.

Letitia said:
Sareca thanks for all your help. Mine came out like a charm!!! (and i love it!!):notworthy

Congratulations! Mine came out very badly...I may try again later in the week...I'm too disappointed right now. :(

VWVixxen said:
Congratulations! Mine came out very badly...I may try again later in the week...I'm too disappointed right now. :(

awhh Vix...Noooooo :cry2: Give it another try. I know you can do.:) I had a few road blocks but Sareca walked me through it.

Sareca said:

Thanks ;)

VWVixxen said:

Awww, it did? :sad: Don't throw it away. Put it in the frig for 10 minutes and whip it again.

patient1 said:
I'm glad to read this Sareca!!! We're hair junkies up on this board!!! Who better to be developing products with quality ingredients but LHCFers (and sisters from other hairboards)???

I'm pulling for you AND I want some too. August/September isn't that far away and I want to receive something in the mail. :lol:

p1

You're first on the list. :) Oh and I've been meaning to tell you... You guys make selling your products look easy. This is NOT easy. It's CrAZY. I have a whole new respect for ya'll.
demut_002.gif

Indigo's Hair said:
Sareca, will you be sending out PMs when it is available for sale? If so, please add me to the list. My days get so hectic, I know I will not remember. It looks and sounds great.

I've put your name on the PM.

Sareca
I've always wondered why you wasn't selling your own products being that you love mixing up your own products. Can you pm me the recipe? Thanks

gorgeoushair said:
Sareca
I've always wondered why you wasn't selling your own products being that you love mixing up your own products. Can you pm me the recipe? Thanks
I do love mixing stuff up. I'll send you a PM.

@ tishee and alli77 I'll add you to the list.

sareca said:
Awww, it did? :sad: Don't throw it away. Put it in the frig for 10 minutes and whip it again.

Too late! :lol: I'm going to give it a try again this weekend and see how it goes. I think I added too much water based stuff. I'll be more careful in my measurements and notes this time.

VWVixxen said:
Too late! :lol: I'm going to give it a try again this weekend and see how it goes. I think I added too much water based stuff. I'll be more careful in my measurements and notes this time.

Oh, too much water stuff will make it weird. :yep: Try to stay under 5%.

Last edited:
gorgeoushair said:
How much are ya'll paying for the ingredients?

I'm paying a bunch but I'm also buying the bigger sizes (14-35lbs). It's cheaper per oz, but still a bunch of $$ to come up with.

Ok, now I'm just being a tease...

100_3881-vi.jpg

This batch is twice as effective (my guessitmate) and 25% more heat tolerate (a fact). For minute I was afraid I wouldn't be able to ship it in the summer. It was melting as easily as Ojon which completely ruined its creamy texture. In the process of trying to make it heat tolerant I made it more effective. I love serendipity. I had a few friends (and my hubby) tell me which section of hair felt better. Everybody (without hesitation) picked the hair that had been treated with this batch. :yay: This is my gold batch. It's very effective at smoothing, conditioning, moisturizing and it tolerates heat better.

Last edited:
sareca said:
Ok, now I'm just being a tease...

100_3881-vi.jpg

This batch is twice as effective (my guessitmate) and 25% more heat tolerate (a fact). For minute I was afraid I wouldn't be able to ship it in the summer. It was melting as easily as Ojon which completely ruined its creamy texture. In the process of trying to make it heat tolerant I made it more effective. I love serendipity. I had a few friends (and my hubby) tell me which section of hair felt better. Everybody (without hesitation) picked the hair that had been treated with this batch. :yay: This is my gold batch. It's very effective at smoothing, conditioning, moisturizing and it tolerates heat better.

:( They are so lucky.

I keep getting lumpy oatmeal looking thingy. My DH keeps :nono: asking me if I really know what I am doing. :look: :lol: I'll try one mo gin and after that I am going to have to wait until you put it on the market.

Back