Sareca....I need you girl....

Nice & Wavy

I have a question about the SAA.

1 - Is the consistancy of it suppose to be thick or thin like water?

2 - Does it suppose to have a strong odor or barely an odor?

I know you can answer this question....you are the SAA Queen....:grin:

Thanks, babes!

Thanks, babes!
Im No Sareca but I do have SAA that i purchased from Lotioncrafters becasue of Sareca's Rave........Its a thin consistency like water, and theres barely any odor if any at all. HTH

Sorry ya'll ... work's been crazy.

Tayw's right. It's super thin like water and I never noticed a scent from using it on my hair or in my products. But one day somebody mentioned it smelled fishy and I thought :huh: No it doesn't! I ran to get my bottle and gave it a good sniff! :barf: I could smell fish for the next hour. :lachen: Your hair won't smell like fish tho.

Tayw's go stick your nose in it. You'll be surprised. :yep:

Thanks, babes!

I am not Sareca but I advocate SAA for everything. I order from Lotioncrafters which my research has shown to be the best deal. The SAA is the consistency of water. It barely has an odor. If you ordered from Lotioncrafters and you have thick smelly SAA, you have a problem. Jenny, from Lotioncrafters is good to work with. I have never had a problem with anything I have ordered from her.

Tayw's right. It's super thin like water and I never noticed a scent from using it on my hair or in my products. But one day somebody mentioned it smelled fishy and I thought :huh: No it doesn't! I ran to get my bottle and gave it a good sniff! :barf: I could smell fish for the next hour. :lachen: Your hair won't smell like fish tho.

ewwwww......:lachen: Fishy, huh?

I'm sure that it will work out fine...thanks so much, SAA Queen!

I am not Sareca but I advocate SAA for everything. I order from Lotioncrafters which my research has shown to be the best deal. The SAA is the consistency of water. It barely has an odor. If you ordered from Lotioncrafters and you have thick smelly SAA, you have a problem. Jenny, from Lotioncrafters is good to work with. I have never had a problem with anything I have ordered from her.

Hey HopefulOne:wave:,

Thanks so much for responding. I forgot you did a thread on this a week or two ago, right?

Thank you for the tip about Jenny. If I do ever have a problem, then I will certainly call her.

Thanks again!

UMMMMMMMMMM :nono: I THINK I'LL PASS:lachen:

:nod: Speaking of Jenny, I just got my email saying that my package shipped today :woot: :rolleyes:

Danngone shame I'mma have to wait two WEEKS to use it though. SAA or not, my hair comes down early for nothing!

Back