Saras blog

I really don't think I like that site. I mean it's interesting, but it's so odd, it's like worshiping the white man.

Granted most of my BF's have been white, I have no issue with black men, but these ladies...

Why the us vs them? :nono: I doubt white men have blogs like this going.

I really don't think I like that site. I mean it's interesting, but it's so odd, it's like worshiping the white man.

Granted most of my BF's have been white, I have no issue with black men, but these ladies...

Why the us vs them? :nono: I doubt white men have blogs like this going.

I agree somewhat, but I can understand why they are so defensive. I read the "Becky" thread and it was :eek:. The stuff people said about the woman because she is white was mind boggling. I can imagine women who date or marry white men have probably heard similiar or worse things said about them and their motives because their mate is white.

Gal dat has been posted 50-11 times over here grab ya popcorn and get ready for some clear avenging. I think she messed around and said something bout the folx over here? Can't quite remember?

But her and her other handsome friends were featured on Mike & Maddy or Frick and Frat...mi dun remember da name of the ras show:lachen:

Last edited:
Gal dat has been posted 50-11 times over here grab ya popcorn and get ready for some clear avenging. I think she messed around and said something bout the folx over here? Can't quit remember?

But her and her other handsome friends were featured on Mike & Maddy or Frick and Frat...mi dun remember da name of the ras show:lachen:

This had me laughing out loud - hard!!!! :rofl:

Gal dat has been posted 50-11 times over here grab ya popcorn and get ready for some clear avenging. I think she messed around and said something bout the folx over here? Can't quit remember?

Naw, that's Evia's blog that got posted. Sara is a knock-off of Evia.

So technically, this one is a new posting. ;) :p

I agree. Dating whatever race isn't blog worthy at all. My SO saw me reading the blog after I followed the link (I'm in an interracial relationship BTW) and he said "those women need to focus on getting a man or they need to go 'be with them' and stop focusing on all this. It seems they have way too much hate in their heart."

Well he didn't really say it in those word, but I am too much of a lady to repeat exactly what he said.

Seriously though, why so much fiyahh??! It's not that serious.:rolleyes:

I didn't know that actor Ron Perlman was married to a Black woman. He's not exactly what I'd call a handsome white man (although I loved him in Hellboy), but hey, if they're happy, I'm happy for them.

Last edited:
wow, i didnt realize there was so many interacial couples in hollywood. this site was interesting. I didnt read the comments cause i didnt want to be around the negativity that i could feel was sure to be there. I've never dated a white guy but i've come close. I dont date guys because of skin color. If i like you then i like you. End of story.

*this* right here
yhst-96532159306046_1969_88689.jpg

love who you love. . . why the blog, the hat, the t-shirt and . . . uh, figurine . . . :ohwell:

Last edited:
*this* right here
yhst-96532159306046_1969_88689.jpg

love who you love. . . why the blog, the hat, the t-shirt and . . . uh, figurine . . . :ohwell:

*Cracks up* That is so true. All I could do is just stare at that one picture like. Are you serious?... they really went all out with that one. I think it's a beautiful thing when color doesn't matter and love prevails but...

For some reason that website just kinda.. didn't do it for me, though some of the pictures were very nice (I didn't read anything much there) Especially seeing so many stars in interracial relationships, that was very insightful to me.

The problem with Sara is that she misleads people and lies to them.

She had a bit of a series going about 'types of men: visual, auditory, feelings etc." She told stories of how women she knew got great guys. Advised women to have a "man plan"

Only she failed to mention that this info and some of these stories came from a book entitled: "how to make a man fall in love with you." The book was published in 1987 and is still available on amazon http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Man-Fall-Love/dp/0440145368/ref=pd_sim_b_title_1

A few of the offending posts:
http://sarasbloginterraciallove.blogspot.com/2007/10/man-plan-findig-mr-right.html

http://sarasbloginterraciallove.blogspot.com/2007/11/answer-to-post-questions.html

I read the book myself some time ago and immediately recognized Sara's posts as someone ELSE's work.
Going to the books amazon page and having a look at the table of contents will make you VERY suspicious. Reading the book will confirm it.
If you're going to steal, at least be smart enough to steal from work that is no longer in print. :rolleyes:

Boop boop!

Last edited:
The problem with Sara is that she misleads people and lies to them.

She had a bit of a series going about 'types of men: visual, auditory, feelings etc." She told stories of how women she knew got great guys. Advised women to have a "man plan"

Only she failed to mention that this info and some of these stories came from a book entitled: "how to make a man fall in love with you." The book was published in 1987 and is still available on amazon http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Man-Fall-Love/dp/0440145368/ref=pd_sim_b_title_1

A few of the offending posts:
http://sarasbloginterraciallove.blogspot.com/2007/10/man-plan-findig-mr-right.html

http://sarasbloginterraciallove.blogspot.com/2007/11/answer-to-post-questions.html

I read the book myself some time ago and immediately recognized Sara's posts as someone ELSE's work.
Going to the books amazon page and having a look at the table of contents will make you VERY suspicious. Reading the book will confirm it.
If you're going to steal, at least be smart enough to steal from work that is no longer in print. :rolleyes:

Boop boop!

Yes, and all of her stories are VERY melodramatic and way overdone with a white man always becoming a savior at the end (well, okay, except the one where a white dude is a rapist).

Honestly, I have no problems with the IR blogs -- I mean, blog about whatever you want to blog about -- but Sara's blog just reeks of fakeness to me.

There is no way that all of her soap opera stories can be true... then she gets mad when someone says, "I seriously doubt this happened."

Good catch, Um.

Back