Saran Wrap Method Question

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong: The saran wrap method is to flatten out and create shine and swing to your hair?? If not, What exactly is it for?

Does your hair have to be in a wrap to do it? Could I just take my rollerset out, pin curl it, and do the saran wrap method that way, so I can keep my curls?

Please ladies, I know my threads suck for the most part, (I don't get many responses) but please answer this. I really need to know. Me and my ends thank you in advance.

I get the same look from the saran wrap as I would get from a flat iron.....straight, shiney, bouncy hair. I haven't the faintest idea what it would do for your hair if you pincurled it first...but I don't think it would hurt for your to do it....let us know how it turns out! :grin:

Most people do it to straighten out their hair w/o the use of direct heat which in the long run is more healthy for the hair.

Your hair does have to be in a wrap to do it. I really don't know what would happen if you did pin curls. I guess that would have to be something you would have to experiment with to find out. Who knows, the results could be really great.

Well, I'm off from work today. I have Macherie's DVD and all my stuff to do my first rollerset and saran wrap method- and plenty of time to play with it. I've decided that I'm going to do it the normal way because I don't want to be discouraged if it comes out jacked up from pin curling it. I will try the pin curl way in a few days. Thanks yall!

Back