San Fernando Valley Weave

When I first saw the title I thought an SF weave was some kind of new technique! ha ha
Sorry I can't help you, but I had to reply because SF is near my former neck of the woods--the Antelope Valley. Good luck.

LOL...that does sound like the name of a new technique! I did a search and all of the salons were in LA which is ok but there must be some one in the valley who does good hair at the right price. I read lots of raves about one lady but she charges $500 and I am not living like that!

If your willing to travel I know of a stylist who does really good weaves in the Inland Empire - Rancho Cucamonga area. Pm if your interested

If your willing to travel I know of a stylist who does really good weaves in the Inland Empire - Rancho Cucamonga area. Pm if your interested

Oh thanks but that is a bit too far for me to travel.

Bumping...ANYONE in SFV getting weaves these days?

**BUMP**

Girl I'm in the SFV and looking too.. My friend (who is not in the valley) has been doing my hair for over a year now, but he is moving to NJ soon, so I'm on the grind looking for a valley stylist too.. However, I would prefer to find someone who is an all around stylist versus simply a weavologist. Plus I need to find someone who is skilled with closures as I am keeping ALL of my hair protectively under a weave. Add to that I need someone who will give my natural hair the care it deserves too.. **sigh**

Back