Salons in Raleigh-Durham/Triangle

danibot

I've been lurking on this board for some time. Do any of u guys know of any good salons in Raleigh/Triangle area? I am moving from Wilmington and my current stylist is amazing, I swear she visits this website!! Now that I'm moving I'm pretty nervous about finding a new stylist!!

*dani

In Raleigh and Durham there are quite a few Studio 10's, they specialize in the $10 doobie, it's $15 with a comb out. They are reliable, but it is like an assembly line in there. I think they may use cheapie products, the wrap lotion leaves your hair flaky.:orders:Proceed with caution. I have been going to Salon Se Swa since Dec.06 behind CarMax in Raleigh. Melissa is the bomb stylist there. They use dominican conditioners. I get the garlic treatment for shedding and hair growth. For protien, I get the tropical treatment which is just the dominican Negra conditioner. Doobies are $10 and treatments are $10. Now that i'm transitioning I get a blowout, flatiron style and a treatment. It runs me $50, $55 with my usual tip. There are also some Dominican stylists around, but i'm not really sure about the names or realiability. You can pm me for more info.

Back