Sally's New Argan Oil Products!

luvmesumhair

Did anyone try the new shampoo, conditioner and mask? I haven't yet.

133349_09-14-10_ArganOil_03.jpg
133349_09-14-10_ArganOil_04.jpg

The mask and the oil treatment is really good. The shampoo is ok, although its sulfate free it still dried my hair out and I returned it because I like my Giovanni poo better. I say give the mask and oil treatment a try. I already used up two bottles of the oil since this summer with all the air drying I been doing.

I've used the mask and it's a keeper for me. I haven't tried the conditioner or poo. Sally's has a buy 2 get 1 free.

I would love to...but the lady at sally's today told me that folks buy it out soon as they get it in stock lol

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know I just ordered the items below and used the following codes:
555912 (25% Off one item)
444435 (Buy 2 Argan get 3rd Free)
555934 (20% off entire order)
555655 ($5.00 off)

And my order came to this!!
One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment $9.49 1 $9.49
25% off one item -$2.37
One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo $9.49 1 $9.49
One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask $9.49 1 $9.49
B2G1 Free One N Only Argan Oil Entire Stock -$9.49
Order Discounts: Beauty Club Rewards: Save $5 off your purchase of $5 or more -$5.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of Charges
Order Subtotal: $11.61
Shipping &
Handling: $6.95
Tax: $0.49
Order Total: $19.05

I wasn't able to get the Conditioner because it was out of stock but I will just get that elsewhere and I did get priority shipping so that made shipping a little more. But if you order over $50 you can get free shipping. Hope this helps someone. Thought for 3 bottles at $19.05 I could give this product a try...Ok and maybe I am just a tad bit of a PJ!!

Wow girl! Thats what I am talking about!!!
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know I just ordered the items below and used the following codes:
555912 (25% Off one item)
444435 (Buy 2 Argan get 3rd Free)
555934 (20% off entire order)
555655 ($5.00 off)

And my order came to this!!
One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment $9.49 1 $9.49
25% off one item -$2.37
One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo $9.49 1 $9.49
One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask $9.49 1 $9.49
B2G1 Free One N Only Argan Oil Entire Stock -$9.49
Order Discounts: Beauty Club Rewards: Save $5 off your purchase of $5 or more -$5.00
Summary of Charges
Order Subtotal: $11.61
Shipping &
Handling: $6.95
Tax: $0.49
Order Total: $19.05

I wasn't able to get the Conditioner because it was out of stock but I will just get that elsewhere and I did get priority shipping so that made shipping a little more. But if you order over $50 you can get free shipping. Hope this helps someone. Thought for 3 bottles at $19.05 I could give this product a try...Ok and maybe I am just a tad bit of a PJ!!

I was tempted when I was in Sally's since I like the oil. However, the oil is a little heavy with that strong scent. Despite the sale price, I decided to wait on reviews.

I used the condish tonight and it's really awesome. I love the smell, and how easy it was to comb my hair. Would I purchase again......YES!!

Thanks for the review coffee I tried to purchase theset the other day but could not find my coupon LOL so I told the sale lady I'll be back they were out of the shampoo but had a few conditioners and oils left.

Thank you soooo much for starting this thread! I've been eyeing the Argan products at Sally for a while now. Now I have an excuse to buy...:grin:

THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB! Well the shampoo will get your hair REALLY clean...but the conditioner and mask OMG I'm in love. My hair was sooo soft and moisturized afterwards, straight up.

I'm not natural but I love love love this stuff. I have super hard to moisturize roots and the mask is the ONLY conditioner that I've tried over my journey that allows me to stretch past 10 weeks without being in braids.

Who am I kidding regardless of how many more reviews I will be going to Sallys to pick up the mask and conditioner. Ahhh the life of a PJ gotta love it!

I love Sally's Argan Oil, but the mask was a no go for my hair :-(. I'm relaxed and the mask kind of just sat on my hair, and the smelll got a little annoying after awhile.

I use the one from sallys by proclaim i REALLY like it the girl in the store said it was better than the one and only brand so far so good i would repurchase I only bought the oil and the conditioner though

Just DC'd with the Restorative Mask and my hair is sooo soft--even after a henna treatment. It's a keeper.

I loved the Oil (One and only) when I was relaxed...my Mom and Sister still love it!

However the Conditioner just sat on my natural hair and didn't penetrate a bit. I didn't get any slip, still had tangles, and I gave the product a cone pass!!!! Ugh...I say skip..I'm a PJ to the fullest but this one gets the return treatment... I'm sticking to my knot today and SAS Giovanni :yep:

You might as well just set up a cart for me so i can just pay.. I do it to myself coming into these threads..

I started out with the Argan oil treatment and it is a keeper for me. One bottle will last you for at least six months, if used sparingly. It also aides in fast air drying. When the buy 2 get 1 free sale was on, I had to go to three different Sally's to catch this stuff, cause it sells out FAST. The poo and reconstruction are the bomb!!! The poo made my hair soft and it is sulfate free, so it is a go for me! I also picked up an extra oil (cause I NEED it). I will be buying the moisture repair conditioner next.

Sprint, don't stroll, to Sally's and get this stuff!

I started out with the Argan oil treatment and it is a keeper for me. One bottle will last you for at least six months, if used sparingly. It also aides in fast air drying. When the buy 2 get 1 free sale was on, I had to go to three different Sally's to catch this stuff, cause it sells out FAST. The poo and reconstruction are the bomb!!! The poo made my hair soft and it is sulfate free, so it is a go for me! I also picked up an extra oil (cause I NEED it). I will be buying the moisture repair conditioner next.

Sprint, don't stroll, to Sally's and get this stuff!

You aint lying!! I am IN LOVE with this stuff. I can't believe how soft my hair is feeling. I use the Proclaim Argan Oil to seal and man I am telling you my hair hasn't felt this great in years.

I love love love this line. I got it during the sale in Sept. To try. I used the shampoo, conditioner , and mask. Then I put the oil in and another spray heat protectant. Blow dried. Put the oil in again and flat iron. I've never gotten the fab results on my hair that I got when used these products. AND my hair didn't revert as quickly.

I tried the Proclaim Argan Oil from Sally's BSS this past Saturday. I used the oil to seal before rollersetting and loved the results. This oil is my new staple!

Last edited:
Back