Sally's Hair one vs Chaz Dean's Wen

Chameleonchick

Has anyone tried both?? What is the difference between the two and which one do you like better? I am currently using Hair One and I kind of want to try Wen after all of this time. This would only be after I get some advice from you guys of course.

I have used both and for ME, WEN wins hands or hair down :lachen:. With Hair One, it left my hair feeling coated, with WEN it's always moisturized, soft, easy to comb and just overall great feeling. I know WEN is expensive, but when you look at how many different ways you can use it, it's not that expensive. If you decide to try WEN, my favs are the Fig, Pomegrante and probably the Ginger Pumpkin when I try it on Saturday :lol:. The Sweet Almond is also a winner.

I have tried the Hair One Olive, Tea tree and Jojoba. The Olive and Jojoba left my hair with a build up, which is the same issue I had with plain ole co-washing. It did detangle well though. The Hair One Tea Tree left my hair in tangles and I end up losing a lot of hair in the shower. I took that mess right back to Sally's and got my money back. Now moving on to the Wen. First I tried the Sweet Almond Mint and it was pretty good. Next, I tried the Fig and hit the jackpot. It is moisturizing, detangles well, and my scalp felt clean. Since I have been using WEN the need to DC every wash is no longer needed. I will never be without it and shampoo is only used relaxer day. Wen is more expensive but I will never be without it as long as QVC has flex pay.

Back