Sally's gvp products

La Colocha

What products do you like from sally's gvp line? For moisture, shampoo, conditioner, leave in ect. My days of ordering online are over and i would like to try and find things locally before my other products run out. So please list your favorites from this line and what you like about them. Tia

It's a conditioner that helps with the tangles.. I use it by putting it in a water bottle half and half on soaking wet hair and then comb

i agree. i love the paul mitchell knock off "the detangler" not in love with the smell but it gets the job done.

Silk remedy treatment
conditioning balm--i also use this a a leave in
extreme anti snap

Last edited:
Another vote for GVP Cond. Balm, love it as a dc, gives my hair lots of moisture. When I flat-iron I use the GVP version of Chi Silk Infusion.

cond balm
the fake tea tree paul mitchell cond
infusium23
anti-snap
the fake chi silk infusion is magic on my straightened hair

I wish this comes to Canada. I went to Sallys and they stated it was only in the states. How sad.

I love the Anti-Snap, the the Conditioning Balm, and the Biosilk Silk Fusion. I think what I like best is that a little seems to go a long way with these, so they last a long time, which helps me save $$$.

Glad I going this thread. Just got back from Sally's. I purchased the conditioning balm (posters from old threads didn't seem to care for it), potion 9, and K-PAK.

I'm really this consist balm turns into a really good mousterizing dc for me.

I love the Anti-Snap, the the Conditioning Balm, and the Biosilk Silk Fusion. I think what I like best is that a little seems to go a long way with these, so they last a long time, which helps me save $$$.

Those are my favorites as well..The last time i went in may i bought 4 bottles of each...have to keep my stash...I also mix a bit of the conditionig balm with the silk fusion..

The Paul Mitchell GVP - Detangler and The Conditioner are my staples. I use The Conditioner as a leave in. I also use the Nexxus Humectruss(sp?) GVP as a leave in.

I like the paul mitchel tea tree knockoffs....they feel great on the scalp so I use them every now and then for a little extra stimulation

I also like the chi iron guard spray and the sebastian potion knockoff.

I have been using the GVP Joico K-Pak knockoff since June (3 months). I use it 2 to 4 times a week. It's really helped to increase the strength of my hair and reduce breakage.

Glad I going this thread. Just got back from Sally's. I purchased the conditioning balm (posters from old threads didn't seem to care for it), potion 9, and K-PAK.

I'm really this consist balm turns into a really good mousterizing dc for me.

The GVP Humectress was a staple for a long time. The BALM is the best of their line. I use it as a deep conditioner and a daily conditioner on my son's hair.

How did you like the Potion 9?

Back